BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
For some reason i cannot open the menu, ESC button doesn't work, or any other button for that matter. Only way i can open the menu, or go back from items to menu is by alt tabing into the game... any ideas ?
I have the same issue, ever find a fix for this?

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
I have a bug where the only way i can open or close the menu is by alt tabing into the game. any ideas ?
Ah, I figured out a fix for me, it's a weird bug around the use of the numpad. Turn the numlk off then on again for your keyboard and it should work.

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
can some one help me with this i have the key to the men bath and im already at 100 lewdness every time i try to open the door it wont let me am i missing somthing ?

Forsaken7272

Jan 5, 2021
can some one help me with this i have the key to the men bath and im already at 100 lewdness every time i try to open the door it wont let me am i missing somthing ?
Its a pretty stupid thing in the game but you gotta unlock all the lewd events in the other cites before you can finally use that key. That key is also a prerequisite that allows your character to walk around naked if you have the latest game version.

Agrush

Apr 15, 2018
Not sure but, after this scene. you can acquire the male changing room key. AND if you insert an incorrect item into that door, it becomes bugged.
The male room door will no longer be interactable. so save before picking up the key (near where you change before entering the bath)
Not true. For me it bugged even without skipping before giving me the chance to choose item.
So there are also another reason why it becomes bugged.

xnoval

Apr 27, 2018
For the slow walk im not sure if it is just me, but after the stuck scene in the forest it fixed itself and the movement speed was normal

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes