Jan 4, 2018
Can anyone share a save just before noble end starts? Like do u need to replay the whole game but trigger no lewd scenes to start the noble end?

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Can anyone share a save just before noble end starts? Like do u need to replay the whole game but trigger no lewd scenes to start the noble end?
Yep you can't do any lewd scenes to get the noble route and you also have to make sure to win the goblin fight at the start. Any lewd scenes once the noble route starts happen as you progress though the route.

Jan 4, 2018
Yep you can't do any lewd scenes to get the noble route and you also have to make sure to win the goblin fight at the start. Any lewd scenes once the noble route starts happen as you progress though the route.
Yeah I just did the normal and succubus route, but I really dont wanna play the whole game again just for noble end, some of those mazes just pissed me off, so can someone please share a save right before the noble route starts?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Welp, seems like the game got updated on DLsite up to version 1.03 now, haven't checked if there was a significant changelog though.

WillyThePooh

Mar 28, 2020
Please Can someone explain this? When I started playing everything was fine, and when I saved the data to continue the game the next day this happened, and I checked in the game folder there was no "save" folder in it and of course I had to do it again, but this continued happens, is it because this game can't be played using JoiPlay? Or are there files that need to be added again? Previously I added a patch or do I have to add a manual save folder?

WillyThePooh

Mar 28, 2020
start a game and make a save, then it'll work. It's trying to pull option data that doesn't exist because you're on a fresh file.
I have tried it but when I play again the game won't run and
" No such file or directory - Save/PublicData.rvdata2 "
Do I have to create my own save folder?
I play using joiplay

pepote

Nov 12, 2017
I'm having a laugh cause a lot of you are struggling at the early stages and this game is long af.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
i somehow missed the nawate town, where do i find it? I am already at chapter 5 searching for the last 2 stones

Jan 4, 2018
Welp, seems like the game got updated on DLsite up to version 1.03 now, haven't checked if there was a significant changelog though.
Yeah I saw that. On dlsite english, the 1.03 patch simply says ' From the third play onwards, [Take off clothes] has been added to the costume selection screen. ' If that's all, it aint worth picking up again. Would love to see a dlc or another game, his h scenes are amazing

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
hey can i get the link for the latest verson of the game with translation applyed on it pls (sry for bad english)

Zero777

May 30, 2017
Pure ending (i.e. no scenes with Lunaria, others can be collected) (easy difficulty level, not new game plus)
Completion time: 15 hours 59 minutes 50 seconds
(94,93,92) character levels.
Hardest battle: Sphinx, Queen Bee and Lamia (harder than the final bosses, in my opinion)

The scenes are good, but not outright wow.
There is a plot, but it is standard, not bad, but nothing really good either.
The combat is pleasant, but except in the final locations it is not needed, because... everything goes through auto combat.
To defeat the goblin you need to farm level 4 (5-10 battles after reaching the passage to him), and then with the defender in the summons we simply use thunder bolt

The game is good, 8.5 out of 10

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes