• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 24, 2020
Sadly, the story is EXTREMELY generic, even with the H-additions, but more on that under spoilers. Suffice to say though that if you've played a lot of these types of games, you'll have seen pretty much all of the story beats for this one, including the H stuff and its progression. I'll also add that the story is one of the reasons why I don't consider this game good enough to hit 5-stars.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, you are also fellow who reached True Ending? Indeed, story was extremely generic and absurd. If you somehow went on pure route in first run, you absolutely dont stand chance of ending it. Also btw... Yeah, Succubus Queen so far is hardest boss, cause she dispell all buffs each or second turn, making it impossible to stack defense and atk buffs which ultimately leads to periodical half of party KO. It's simple to just cheat on that moment than trying very hard to beat her. Also playing lewd doing nothing to story is very dissapointing tbh.... Still better than overdemon which was overhyped by some people

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Oh, you are also fellow who reached True Ending? Indeed, story was extremely generic and absurd. If you somehow went on pure route in first run, you absolutely dont stand chance of ending it. Also btw... Yeah, Succubus Queen so far is hardest boss, cause she dispell all buffs each or second turn, making it impossible to stack defense and atk buffs which ultimately leads to periodical half of party KO. It's simple to just cheat on that moment than trying very hard to beat her. Also playing lewd doing nothing to story is very dissapointing tbh.... Still better than overdemon which was overhyped by some people
Yep. I got all the endings and so on.

Honestly, the Pure Path wouldn't be so terrible... if it wasn't a counterpart to the Normal Path in the same game. That automatically makes it worse through contrast. If it was the only storyline in the game and say, it might have been decent with a touch of development and a bit more writing.

As for the wonder fight... I never had half of my party K.O, but I was running Mana on Talisman doing healing every single round, and Mana on talisman has absurd magic resistance so she never got lower than ~30% HP. Lunaria almost died a bunch of times, but the Defender summon helped cover for that, so the fight over the last 25% or so of the boss' HP was just 'repeat the same actions over and over until she slowly dies'... Partly because Sonia refused to crit even ONE single damn time in that whole fight. I've never seen that happen. Even the stupid defender crit a bunch of times with the Shield Charge thing, and her crit chance is stupid low... but Sonia, with a much higher crit? Not even once. UUUUUGH. That fight was so annoying...

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
2024-02-20.png
How do I do this? There is no way to avoid being raped by the goblin, and getting the succubus stone from Mariana is mandatory, so I can't not have 1% magic absorb and 1 lewdness... Right?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
View attachment 3370910
How do I do this? There is no way to avoid being raped by the goblin, and getting the succubus stone from Mariana is mandatory, so I can't not have 1% magic absorb and 1 lewdness... Right?
It's difficult to do it in the 1st playthrough, you'd have to grind a lot to beat the goblin then.

It's primarily meant to do this during NG+, where you keep all your levels and gear from the previous playthrough, along with all the consumables, learned skills, etc. During NG+, beating the goblin is trivial. You still get the succubus stone, but you will not get any absorb or lewdness unless you interact with lewd events.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
It's difficult to do it in the 1st playthrough, you'd have to grind a lot to beat the goblin then.

It's primarily meant to do this during NG+, where you keep all your levels and gear from the previous playthrough, along with all the consumables, learned skills, etc. During NG+, beating the goblin is trivial. You still get the succubus stone, but you will not get any absorb or lewdness unless you interact with lewd events.
Aaaah, it makes a lot of sense if there is a NG+. Thanks for the help, kind stranger :coffee:

BobTheAxeMan

Aug 8, 2020
border pass to enter the desert? just progress through the story as usual (saving sonia in lawless town)
Hi, sorry to bother you. But i cant seem to find the lawless town I'm on the Safittaries side of the boarder checkpoint but cant see any other buildings around.

kushanagi

Nov 17, 2018
excuse me, guys. Is there anyone have a save from chapter 5? I accidentally deleted my game and it's very long to replay to that chap..

KAmiCG

Jul 29, 2017
Quest No.6 seems to be bugged. Doesn't show at the location even though I have the quest and it's showing available.

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
Quest No.6 seems to be bugged. Doesn't show at the location even though I have the quest and it's showing available.
You need to complete quests from 1 to 5 and claim their rewards before quest 6 can be accepted.

KAmiCG

Jul 29, 2017
You need to complete quests from 1 to 5 and claim their rewards before quest 6 can be accepted.
I have. I have done all 5 of them and claimed them.
But 6 is active and available but when I go to the location in the forest, there's nothing there

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the Silence, Sleep, and Instant Death resistance skills? I have yet to find them but I found the skills that require these (and the other ones I already found) to get the full resist active skill. Most of these are found with bookshelves but I haven't found this one even after revisiting every town and I can't think of where else it might be (at this point I'm assuming one book will have all of them, but I might be wrong).

Neural Jack

Feb 24, 2023
Well, I played the game. Against my better judgement, I think I even finished it, more or less. It really is quite a well-designed JRPG. Just a shame that most of the sexual content is so utterly disgusting to me.

The game tricked me by having a scene near the start of the game that was actually kinda fun (the one with Mariana and the guard). I assumed it was there to indicate there would be a significant number of scenes like that, but no. With only a handful of exceptions, it was just one horrific rape after another, especially on the 'pure' route.

On reflection, I would have much preferred to play something like 'Mariana Fantasia' instead. Does anyone know any good games like that? A JRPG where you play as a confident, fun-loving girl who has sex with lots of people because she actually wants to? And not because everyone she meets is a rapist with the convenient ability to paralyze or brainwash people?

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
err... I just got to the tower of demons and realised I am missing the nemesis 1 CG, is there any way to get that without having to restart? As I do want the full board (Also, is the abandoned cave locked behind total CG collection for the erotic route?)

Edit, just got it now: How do I get on the Succubus path? (I got the cutscenes about the succubus trying to rez the queen up to the get the orb bit, then defeated the cult leader, I went to the bottom of the abandoned mine but aint getting any trigger)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes