Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
yep, im also one of the player who likes to play as pure route as i can in 1st playthrough in this types of game but first playthrough basically kinda forced you to go normal route ending, basically unlocking passives to be used in new playthrough, i play this game for a total 3 playthrough just to get all normal, true and corruption or bad ending, the latter is the easist since you have high level char, companions and end game gears brought or crafts and also passives that lets you not encounter monster at all and just breeze through the game, true ending is where most of this game content is, some of passives also unlocks only when you go that route too, so yea if it too much then i can understand that and probably skip this game too :)
i recommend kunochi karen. you don't get the feeling of you have to go to the naughty stuff. it has a great ending for low corruption/pervy time. I'm not sure if it's a virgin ending I got. I'd like to say it is, but near the end of the game some enemies try to rape you against your will. It might be as long as you don't get pregnant and you naughtiness isn't too high, you'll get the badass never-ending (seems like) boss fight and even more badass endgame cutscene before the after credits ending. I'm trying to find an up to date download so i don't miss out on some untranslated content

Reactions: v1c0d1n

v1c0d1n

Sep 13, 2017
i recommend kunochi karen. you don't get the feeling of you have to go to the naughty stuff. it has a great ending for low corruption/pervy time. I'm not sure if it's a virgin ending I got. I'd like to say it is, but near the end of the game some enemies try to rape you against your will. It might be as long as you don't get pregnant and you naughtiness isn't too high, you'll get the badass never-ending (seems like) boss fight and even more badass endgame cutscene before the after credits ending. I'm trying to find an up to date download so i don't miss out on some untranslated content
Ty for the recommendation dude, hope you have a great day, stay safe :)

Reactions: Jasra343

Kuruvil

Dec 20, 2019
How can i put my full gallery here ? When i do "attach files", my save doesn't appears ...

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Jasra343, Believe that Kuruvil want to use the attach file to attach it saved file. I am wondering if it limited due to new account or not.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
i'm not sure. all i did was extract the save file and nothing else. when I loaded it, it was already in the recollection room. everything was unlocked

v1c0d1n

Sep 13, 2017
Where to find stone materials for quest 29 ?
I assumed this is that quest to mine a stone for that bathhouse yes? If it is then its right at the dungeon where you first meet your 2nd companion where she guide you to that dungeon on their continent, keep exploring that dungeon until you find that one chambers where seemingly empty spot with only one box one the left to loot with peculiar wall of stone, easiest to enter that dungeon is from the first town itself then walk to the left to enter it, mind you after that quest there is another timed quest that you need to do if you want to unlock some gallery for it

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok... I have a question. Is the inconsistency with showing who's talking from the actual game? Or is this something that got b0rked in the translation. What I mean is that in a number of scenes, like so, the game doesn't display anything for who's doing the talking. You can tell in some of them, or based on what's said, but sometimes it gets wonky if there's more than one speaker. What makes it weird is that in other scenes, or even in the same scene sometimes, they clearly label who's talking with a colored name for whoever it is that's present.

It makes reading through some of the scenes more annoying than it needs to be.

1707308296176.png

EDIT:
As a counter example, in this scene, at this point, Lunaria is clearly shown as the speaker and her name is explicitly colored yellow so it stands out. The Leader of the Knights is highlighter with a gray color.

1707353322894.png

1707353410650.png

Last edited:

Kuruvil

Dec 20, 2019
You can put the save in ".RAR", ".ZIP" and/or ".7Z" using the compress tool. that would resolve your issue.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Thank u very much and sry for my english, i'm pretty limited, i have a good comprehension, but a poor vocabulary

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
dazedanon

Do you happen to know anything about what I mentioned in this post?

The inconsistency can be really annoying to deal with and I'd at least like to know where it came from.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon

Do you happen to know anything about what I mentioned in this post?

The inconsistency can be really annoying to deal with and I'd at least like to know where it came from.
I'd have to check the original files. But one of the pains of TLing this game was the fact that the devs used variables for literally everything. I replaced as many instances as I could find before translating everything but I probably missed a few.

What likely happened is that there used to be a name before the sentence but it was a variable (mob[en1] for example). GPT doesn't play nice with vars usually and will often omit them completely in its output. So most likely the issue is with the translation itself.

If I had known beforehand all the vars I could have avoided it by replacing them, but hindsight and all that. After this game I learned to aggressively remove all vars in dialogue text, so future translations should hopefully avoid this issue.

Reactions: Diegoz
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes