jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
Any guide to beating Asmolios? I can't get rid of her regeneration/healing, can't do enough damage to outpace her healing, and get killed around every 4 turns. I can't deal with her dispel, debuffs, and multiple attacks. I don't understand what strategy to use for her.
whats your team like?
did you get the 25% element dmg reduction skill from Sagittarius castle (knight on 2nd floor gives this)
unlock the FMC limit break skills?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NLAIV

Nov 22, 2023
For the patch, just download it from the link in the first post here, extract and paste all contents in game folder overwriting existing files there.

Also found a few errors while playing. None game breaking so far but recollection hints making some scenes hard to find correct requirements.. And some numbers there seem to be a bit inconsistent, example unable to trigger scene with 42lwd, said req 40lwd..
Many (all) outdoor areas seem to not have been translated yet, making hard to distinguish, where did I save, if not saving inside settlements.
Some untranslated dialog in port town rune shop. First customer above front door.
Recollection chrystal at second column, 5th row, has code variable instead of requirement name in the hint.
Recollection chrystal at 4th column, 5th row, word wrap issues in hint. (Condition 2: Has l...
Recollection chrystals at c5.r5, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, 10.5, 10.6, 1.7, 2.7 and 7.7 also have issues with word wrap...

Reactions: dazedanon

Nemo551

Jan 7, 2024
For the patch, just download it from the link in the first post here, extract and paste all contents in game folder overwriting existing files there.

Also found a few errors while playing. None game breaking so far but recollection hints making some scenes hard to find correct requirements.. And some numbers there seem to be a bit inconsistent, example unable to trigger scene with 42lwd, said req 40lwd..
Many (all) outdoor areas seem to not have been translated yet, making hard to distinguish, where did I save, if not saving inside settlements.
Some untranslated dialog in port town rune shop. First customer above front door.
Recollection chrystal at second column, 5th row, has code variable instead of requirement name in the hint.
Recollection chrystal at 4th column, 5th row, word wrap issues in hint. (Condition 2: Has l...
Recollection chrystals at c5.r5, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, 10.5, 10.6, 1.7, 2.7 and 7.7 also have issues with word wrap...
thank you so much. but I'm a idiot how do you override existing files

NunHentai

Apr 13, 2019
IIRC, you should get it after you complete the shrine maiden questline (sealing of the dragon).
when she leaves your party, you should get it, along with the magic barrier and magic reflect skills
I only have the skills available on Mana and she learned them already. I don't have it available for Lunaria to learn, though. What about the "Absolute Territory" skill, where did you get that one? They seem connected to the other skills.

NLAIV

Nov 22, 2023
thank you so much. but I'm a idiot how do you override existing files
Depends on your OS, but on Windows, open folders side-by-side, and select all folders and files in patch folder, then either copy or drag them over to game folder. When it asks which ones to keep, select overwrite instead of keep old or both.

Nemo551

Jan 7, 2024
Depends on your OS, but on Windows, open folders side-by-side, and select all folders and files in patch folder, then either copy or drag them over to game folder. When it asks which ones to keep, select overwrite instead of keep old or both.
thank you so much

Jul 19, 2022
This is second game after goblin conqueror that ended up being both fun and hot while also being the debut game of their respective devs, i hope this trend continues with future updates to the site man

Nemo551

Jan 7, 2024
question how do you complete first chapter 2 quest it is unclear where it says to go I got the information from the tavern so where do I have to go next.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
need japanese download so I can get all the skills i can't access because of the broken mtl

Elmensinamor

Sep 16, 2020
need japanese download so I can get all the skills i can't access because of the broken mtl
-Download the patch at the bottom of the OP
-Copy and paste the files in the folder directly to the game folder
-Start new save file

It worked like that for me and downloaded it yesterday

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
how do you get the warrior chick back in your party? I feel she has a couple more events. I finished the cult and am currently in the desert

v1c0d1n

Sep 13, 2017
how do you get the warrior chick back in your party? I feel she has a couple more events. I finished the cult and am currently in the desert
Are you doing true ending run? If not then you cant get them back once they are gone from ur party

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Are you doing true ending run? If not then you cant get them back once they are gone from ur party
true ending? don't do naughty things? i ruined that cuz i was curious and accidentally saved it. the tutorial takes forever

v1c0d1n

Sep 13, 2017
true ending? don't do naughty things? i ruined that cuz i was curious and accidentally saved it. the tutorial takes forever
basically dont do naughty things at all, 0 magic absorption and lewdness, like dont even lose a fight or click those "?" on some of the npc heads and also obviously those heart mark on them, in your case i think thats basically a restart unless you have a separate saves from when you are not screwed up till that point...you can however finished that run but u will get a normal ending instead

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
basically dont do naughty things at all, 0 magic absorption and lewdness, like dont even lose a fight or click those "?" on some of the npc heads and also obviously those heart mark on them, in your case i think thats basically a restart unless you have a separate saves from when you are not screwed up till that point...you can however finished that run but u will get a normal ending instead
no thanks... the story started strong but fell a little flat for me. besides, the only pregnancy scene is in the true ending and you have to lose. I'm not for that, although i have virgin ran games to get the best ending b4. this game is not one of them

v1c0d1n

Sep 13, 2017
no thanks... the story started strong but fell a little flat for me. besides, the only pregnancy scene is in the true ending and you have to lose. I'm not for that, although i have virgin ran games to get the best ending b4. this game is not one of them
yep, im also one of the player who likes to play as pure route as i can in 1st playthrough in this types of game but first playthrough basically kinda forced you to go normal route ending, basically unlocking passives to be used in new playthrough, i play this game for a total 3 playthrough just to get all normal, true and corruption or bad ending, the latter is the easist since you have high level char, companions and end game gears brought or crafts and also passives that lets you not encounter monster at all and just breeze through the game, true ending is where most of this game content is, some of passives also unlocks only when you go that route too, so yea if it too much then i can understand that and probably skip this game too :)

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes