ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
What text? I haven't adjusted the font in any of the recent patches.
Thank you for your answer; a lot of text now go out of borders; the description of the skills and also the normal text like in the screenshot. The Translation quality for me is pretty good but it's difficult to read is some text is out of borders. With the old patches the text was ok; now I don't know what is changed. The only thing that I changed is that I applied the latest patch

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
How to get Hot Spring Essence Quest?
Go to the throne room in the first city when the quest is available. It's a quest with a deadline so it is possible to miss it. I had restarted the game again from the beginning because I missed this quest (and I want all the quests completed) and I hadn't any usable savegame. I suggest to keep at least a savegame at the beginning of each chapter to avoid to miss any quest

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

userone1

Nov 8, 2017
Uh so post goblin fight in the prologue (and losing) my character is now perma walking super slow. Anyone else face this issue?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Thank you for your answer; a lot of text now go out of borders; the description of the skills and also the normal text like in the screenshot. The Translation quality for me is pretty good but it's difficult to read is some text is out of borders. With the old patches the text was ok; now I don't know what is changed. The only thing that I changed is that I applied the latest patch
Something is up with your font. It should look like this. Thats how it is in the current patch. If you are missing fonts it might be replacing it with another one.

1706287191435.png

Otherwise I fixed that text you screenshotted but can you give me a save for that conversation so I can test it out? Might need to reduce the textwrap a bit for the faces.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diegoz and ZioBen

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
Something is up with your font. It should look like this. Thats how it is in the current patch.

View attachment 3297728

Otherwise I fixed that text you screenshotted but can you give me a save for that conversation so I can test it out? Might need to reduce the textwrap a bit for the faces.
Sorry, I don't have saved this conversation but it's a thing that happens very often; in almost every conversation. This is my latest savegame I don't know if may help

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Sorry, I don't have saved this conversation but it's a thing that happens very often; in almost every conversation. This is my latest savegame I don't know if may help
Yeah if its every convo definitely not. I think there is a font issue of some kind on your system. Is this conversation clipping for you?

1706287633628.png

Reactions: ZioBen

Rougeu

Jul 5, 2022
level up, did you get the status nullify skills.
complete quests that can give your MC 25% element dmg down(quest 75), limit break, etc

whats your team like?
Where can I get the quest? It's so grindy I'm at level 60+ but haven't done much side quests, thanks for answering!!

Rougeu

Jul 5, 2022
level up, did you get the status nullify skills.
complete quests that can give your MC 25% element dmg down(quest 75), limit break, etc

whats your team like?
I killed 5 dragons as the quest said, but can't claim the reward, what am I supposed to do?

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
I killed 5 dragons as the quest said, but can't claim the reward, what am I supposed to do?
if quests are unclaimable, you could try sending your save to dazedanon .
you did apply the patch right?

quest 75 is the knight at Sagittarius castle, 2nd floor

Last edited:

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
2 questions:

1- How do i enter the recollection room??, it's says in the "field" but already try in the towns and the forest and nothibg!!!

2- How equip the runes for the summon units???

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
how the hell do you remove the girl from your party so you can do single events?

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
2 questions:

1- How do i enter the recollection room??, it's says in the "field" but already try in the towns and the forest and nothibg!!!

2- How equip the runes for the summon units???
1. Literally everywhere on the World Map.

2. S button while in Summon menu, there is an instruction on the top of the screen when you open the menu.

how the hell do you remove the girl from your party so you can do single events?
Advacing the story remove the extra party members at specific points. No shortcut.

Reactions: ReaperDay

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
1. Literally everywhere on the World Map.

2. S button while in Summon menu, there is an instruction on the top of the screen when you open the menu.

Advacing the story remove the extra party members at specific points. No shortcut.
i was afraid of that

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes