v1c0d1n

Sep 13, 2017
how do u clear quest 68 ?
the bad word wrapping cuts off the detail of the quest
where in the marsh and what consecutive battle
I think theres a place that seemingly just an empty spot with no loot on the left of the marsh when u first explore the place, to get there faster just teleport to dalia and walk two instance down and just explore left till u find that spot, bring a couple of stealth pot to chug so u dont get tired of encountering mobs when u exploring the marsh

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
I think theres a place that seemingly just an empty spot with no loot on the left of the marsh when u first explore the place, to get there faster just teleport to dalia and walk two instance down and just explore left till u find that spot, bring a couple of stealth pot to chug so u dont get tired of encountering mobs when u exploring the marsh
so its from dalia side huh, fk
been wondering why i found nothing cuz i explore from south side

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
more questionm prob last one regarding quests :
QUEST NO 72
kill 5 reaper, cant find the bastards anywhere on floating continent
where are they

edit : found 1 boss that spawns 3 reaper, cant find the other 2
edit 2 : screw it, i just cheated and change the save to make it green and ready for completion at guild

Last edited:

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
This is my 2nd run i tried to do the purity, but the skill is locked and idk what to do to unlock it
Thanks as always u really help my playthrough ~
have you obtained the base skills and learnt them?

All Abnormalities Nullified needs Status and Mental learnt
Total Debuff Resistance needs Mental and Physical Resistance learnt
Absolute Territory needs All Abnormalities Nullified and Total Debuff Resistance

Skill Clear Mind is a quest reward, some skills are found in field/ progressing through the story/ quest rewards

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
more questionm prob last one regarding quests :
QUEST NO 72
kill 5 reaper, cant find the bastards anywhere on floating continent
where are they

edit : found 1 boss that spawns 3 reaper, cant find the other 2
edit 2 : screw it, i just cheated and change the save to make it green and ready for completion at guild
they are more commonly found after the Asmolios fight (in the demon lord castle 3rd floor teleport circle, then head towards the right), are you using encounter rate up skills+items?
floating continent has alot of mob teams

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: yangjuelek

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
they are more commonly found after the Asmolios fight (in the demon lord castle), are you using encounter rate up skills+items?
floating continent has alot of mob teams
i tried, cant see any
just cleared the game anyway (pure route)
imma run it again for slut route

Reactions: jobkeks

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
also this , bath house , she keep running into the wall and miss the door
View attachment 3294257
for those facing the massage bug in the Hot springs.
got it to work by like letting the auto message play out and voila scene acquired.

(pressing ALT on keyboard and NO skipping)
started from reading the sign , already letting auto message play by itself > option selection menu appears > confirm action > let auto message play
FMC should walk into the next room, change, walk into massage room with no issues. tested it a few times
hope this helps

Not sure but, after this scene. you can acquire the male changing room key. AND if you insert an incorrect item into that door, it becomes bugged.
The male room door will no longer be interactable. so save before picking up the key (near where you change before entering the bath)

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
In the latest patch you have probably changed something about the fonts or the size of the characters or something else and now some text that previously was readable now is out of borders and is no more readable

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
In the latest patch you have probably changed something about the fonts or the size of the characters or something else and now some text that previously was readable now is out of borders and is no more readable
What text? I haven't adjusted the font in any of the recent patches.

Reactions: ZioBen
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes