zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
i like the game but i cannot do the kill quests since i started them before i got the updates so they are stuck at infinite is there any thing anyone can do i dont want to lose like 2 hours of stuff thanks for any help that you provide

Hjuryl

Jan 21, 2023
can somebody tell me where are the places that i have to come back to take the treasure chests that i missed because i didn't have the bounce stone? i don't remember them...
the first tunnel when we first arrive at tokiwa, wetland and the ruins where we got the leap/bounce stone

Reactions: IamStarlord

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
can somebody tell me where are the places that i have to come back to take the treasure chests that i missed because i didn't have the bounce stone? i don't remember them...
If its the magic stone of Leaping (allows you to jump further) you will get it in Folia Ruins, just progress the story normally
most of those chest rewards are like 1000 LP skill books, 1/2 exlirs. nothing noteworthy sadly :(

Reactions: IamStarlord

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
i'm on new game + do i have to re-do all the quest for the virgin finale? does it change something if i don't do them?

TheSate

Sep 22, 2018
Soooooo, plenty of time passed to everybody complete this thing. Would any of yall fellas share some information about the preg content? Is it ending? Or mechanic? Or perhaps content in some roads? I tried a couple times to complete it, but it allways crashes mid random missions.

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
Soooooo, plenty of time passed to everybody complete this thing. Would any of yall fellas share some information about the preg content? Is it ending? Or mechanic? Or perhaps content in some roads? I tried a couple times to complete it, but it allways crashes mid random missions.
Preg content is only on the purity route and it's just a single story locked scene from the side characters

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Yeah still unsure how to fix it. I recommend you just use the dash until it fixes itself in the temple.
I found what cause it, its the bed scene when you go sleep and stand up and other npc comes in your room. There is a small, I would say, loading screen between it. With bug the MC is still moving when the npc comes into your room. Without bug the MC stand still in the position when the NPC comes into your room. How to fix it? Dont ask me. Just activated auto mode after the sex scene when she is laying in her bed.

Reactions: dazedanon

NunHentai

Apr 13, 2019
Anyone know where to find the "Physical Resistance" and "Magical Resistance" skills? I found the skill that provides immunity to debuffs in Dalia castle but I don't know where to find these two skills as prerequisites.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes