Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
How do you deliver in adventurer's guild quests? I'm trying to give Mariana the slime but there's no option with her or the guild

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
View attachment 3263749

Pain in the ass game. Dev used as many variables as he possibly could.

Anyway expect some jank, might be some untranslated edge cases or clipping text but I did my best and should be playable/readable. If there are any major issues let me know.

Note: The movement speed bug is caused by skipping the prologue boss scene (Don't think its caused by the MTL). Read it normally unless you wanna be slow as a snail. Alternatively, switching to fast dash in options and holding Shift will let you run normally. Otherwise it will fix itself eventually.

Contributors:
Troqu - Fix slow walk bug caused by goblin
Stiig - Testing and Bug Reporting

Bugs Fixed:
- Missing Skills
- Unable to Turn in Quests
- Stat Bonuses
- Quest Crashes
- Locked Skills
- Element Aptitudes
- Resistances
- Passives
- Slow Walk Bug
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. Enjoy c:
The subjugation quests aren't tracking. I've killed like 20 goblins rabbits and other targets but it doesn't register in my log

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Greetings to all! How to get to the succubus ending?
When entering Dalia territory go to nemesia first before entering the capital. Advance till you get defeated by the Zepar Cult leader, after the cutscene in the castle go to the abandoned mine, lose the fight and that's it.

Reactions: Hirris_Ft

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
How to increase the amount of summons? For the 0 lewdness and 0% magic absorb
you can >>
1> do H things, to increase the values (it increases at +33/+66 i think)
2> RPG editor to edit the values, there isnt a lewdness increasing potion iirc
3> get a Summon+ ring (it gives the summon benefits of +1/2 which is great for purity route early game)
>>best to do Purity route for NG+, as H route gets you quite a lot of essential skills needed for Purity route

oh and doing Quests and H scenes at least once is very important as alot of skills are Quest/ H scene reward items.
you can get skills from book shelves too, so make sure to explore and read those bookshelves with a shiny thingy on em (houses/ dungeons/ caves/etc)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

regarding quests:
first play through do quests 1-50
NG+ > can start from 51 >> and beyond, first 50 is optional

Last edited:

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
Not before I started it. Do I need to make a new game?
if thats quest no.2 its ok, no need to restart the game. just make sure to have applied the patch

dont think missing out on 200 credits and 2x 50 MP regen is game breaking

Rougeu

Jul 5, 2022
you can >>
3> get a Summon+ ring (it gives the summon benefits of +1/2 which is great for purity route early game)
>>best to do Purity route for NG+, as H route gets you quite a lot of essential skills needed for Purity route

oh and doing Quests and H scenes at least once is very important as alot of skills are Quest/ H scene reward items.
you can get skills from book shelves too, so make sure to explore and read those bookshelves with a shiny thingy on em (houses/ dungeons/ caves/etc)

regarding quests:
Thanks for the answer but how do a get the summon ring?

Rougeu

Jul 5, 2022
I
you can >>

regarding quests:
Found the summon rings thank you so much!!

Reactions: jobkeks

Rougeu

Jul 5, 2022
you can >>

regarding quests:
It's said I need certain things for that skill, what would it be? What mission that give me that skill(clear mind and absolute skill)?

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
It's said I need certain things for that skill, what would it be? What mission that give me that skill(clear mind and absolute skill)?
apply the patch if you haven't already, unpatched has bugged skills, quests

just progress through the story, explore as much as you can. talk to every npc, esp those with the Heart/Frustration symbol above their heads. check out book shelves, do quests.

this game literally rewards you just for exploring + completing quests, (there's bookshelves with skills in libraries/dungeons/homes/everywhere, even in the starting castle).
after progressing every chapter (e.g. chp 1 > chp 2) check your quests tab. there could be chapter limited quests with goodies

it only gets sticky with your trying to do Purity route(NO lewdness + NO Magic Absorption), but you shouldn't be doing that on your first playthrough anyways, as you need to do H stuff to get skills. and skills + items carry over in NG+.
1 of the best light skills comes from a H church scene (who would have guessed)

Last edited:

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
how do u clear quest 68 ?
the bad word wrapping cuts off the detail of the quest
where in the marsh and what consecutive battle

Rougeu

Jul 5, 2022
apply the patch if you haven't already, unpatched has bugged skills, quests

just progress through the story, explore as much as you can. talk to every npc, esp those with the Heart/Frustration symbol above their heads. check out book shelves, do quests.

this game literally rewards you just for exploring + completing quests, (there's bookshelves with skills in libraries/dungeons/homes/everywhere, even in the starting castle).
after progressing every chapter (e.g. chp 1 > chp 2) check your quests tab. there could be chapter limited quests with goodies

it only gets sticky with your trying to do Purity route(NO lewdness + NO Magic Absorption), but you shouldn't be doing that on your first playthrough anyways, as you need to do H stuff to get skills. and skills + items carry over in NG+.
1 of the best light skills comes from a H church scene (who would have guessed)
This is my 2nd run i tried to do the purity, but the skill is locked and idk what to do to unlock it
Thanks as always u really help my playthrough ~

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes