PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hi dev. I don't know if it's a bug, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My apologies if it's intended or if you're already aware of it.
That was a bug and I was unaware of it! So thankyou for reporting it, especially the detail which made it easy to find. Should be fixed now for the next version :)

Reactions: scrumbles

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Is futa forced or a side character you can ignore?
She's a main character but you can turn futa content off, so you'll still get the story with her but won't see any futa content other than the initial reveal.

Reactions: Fusidrive

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I have solved my issues - thanks.
I had not finished content in the ? section.
It was weekend stuff and I had missed that you needed to go to the Library on Saturday morning - which was the only time I got to see the cheating brother. (It didn't work on Saturday afternoon or Sunday at all - is that right as I am sure the hint said 'at the weekend'?

Sunbathing only works on the weekend? Probably could have got there sooner when doing weekday stuff with Amy or Claire I expect.
I then found it is repeatable, which made me wonder why you hadn't made Selena's BJ repeatable - I know money will be involved, but she could be 'practising' and/or storing refrigerated semen for future use. Claire's sexual content could also be easily repeatable to help fill out the days.

You basically have 4 slots per day, and 'Night' at the moment really only has one event, so as the game gets more action, it will probably need some sort of choice of action guide.
Following my remarks about Saturday above, it might be useful to have options pop up?

For a simple hint something is happening such as:
'Go to Library'
'Go to Pool'

Or for a better hint:
'Go to Library - Claire's story'
'Go to Pool - Kate's story'

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I have solved my issues - thanks.
I had not finished content in the ? section.
It was weekend stuff and I had missed that you needed to go to the Library on Saturday morning - which was the only time I got to see the cheating brother. (It didn't work on Saturday afternoon or Sunday at all - is that right as I am sure the hint said 'at the weekend'?

Sunbathing only works on the weekend? Probably could have got there sooner when doing weekday stuff with Amy or Claire I expect.
I then found it is repeatable, which made me wonder why you hadn't made Selena's BJ repeatable - I know money will be involved, but she could be 'practising' and/or storing refrigerated semen for future use. Claire's sexual content could also be easily repeatable to help fill out the days.

You basically have 4 slots per day, and 'Night' at the moment really only has one event, so as the game gets more action, it will probably need some sort of choice of action guide.
Following my remarks about Saturday above, it might be useful to have options pop up?

For a simple hint something is happening such as:
'Go to Library'
'Go to Pool'

Or for a better hint:
'Go to Library - Claire's story'
'Go to Pool - Kate's story'
I updated the hints a little in the latest public version to be a bit more specific when events can only happen on certain days at certain times. I can add more information if people still feel like it's not quite enough. Alternately I may write a walkthrough sometime for those that just want to follow exactly when and where to do something.

As for the repeatable events, they'll be coming soon. I'd rather have them make sense of why they are repeatable than just have scenes repeat when they don't make sense. Take Claire for instance, her BJ scene only makes sense a reward for helping her, which is why I went with the replay section on the PC instead.

Reactions: D Dog

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I could live with a side character that is futa. But a main character as a futa is a deal-breaker for me. I looked through the cgis. The game looks good. I hope the game does well for you. Good luck.
Fair enough, but as I said, it is avoidable and there will be a way to "cure" her later on. If that's still not something you want, no worries and thank you :)

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Strange - I haven't triggered the sunbathing scenes with Katie, or the photoshoot with Claire (or any BJ with her), yet the ? tells me all content is finished?
I got the sunbathing, and a short photo session with roommate but never got to swim with librarian. Seems some stuff didnt happen for me. Figure wait for next update and replay it all. Liked it enough to not stress the minor things.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It'll be optional ;)
I figured as much. I imagine once you find a cure she realises that she doesn't mind being like she is per se, it was just upsetting her when she thought no men would be interested in her like that. If the player is into that she has no reason to turn back.

Reactions: Fusidrive

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So is this game gonna have the more traditional futa with a dick and pussy? also are there gonna be more futa girls and how about Asian girls?
Seen you say there is gonna be a cure for her, hope you add a option for her to have a pussy and dick. PTGames

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
Can somebody change it in the topic Genre to: Futa/trans can switch off.

I have no interest in gay games and the most with these content go in these direction so I don´t download them/play it.
I agree totally. Also, most of these commenters don't seem to understand that genuine Futanari aren't just guys with boob jobs and hormone shots, they are genuine hermaphrodites.

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
thanks because when it says wonder if Claire likes to swim and you cant find her and getting Serena to help with Amy and all you get is her masturbating you its near impossible to know how or what to do next or should i just wait for the next update thanks
Stuck the same place. Been round an round and can't get past those

cattts

Apr 28, 2018
this game sucks. wait until there is at least something worth playing before you put it out there. i lost 10 minute of my life just downloading and playing this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Ni
this game sucks. wait until there is at least something worth playing before you put it out there. i lost 10 minute of my life just downloading and playing this game.
Wow! Nice first post.

I am thoroughly enjoying this so far after figuring out the mechanics.

Reactions: Baxonius
3.90 star(s) 86 Votes