R3trostyel

May 30, 2017
I am also having trouble getting an email from the new character .I have done all the photoshots and the only option i have left in the game are buying crystals (i have bought like 10 of them already) and watching the yoga on sundays .

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, it says I should see if Serena can help me with the guy in Amy's gym, but I've done basically all I can with Serena this time around (says there's no content left) and yet nothing at all happens with Amy. I never even see her at all.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I am also having trouble getting an email from the new character .I have done all the photoshots and the only option i have left in the game are buying crystals (i have bought like 10 of them already) and watching the yoga on sundays .
Which version of the game are you on? I released another bugfix (0.5.2) that fixed an issue with the third photoshoot with Katie. If your weekly income is under $45, you've missed a shoot somewhere. There should be 3 for Katie and Amy and 2 for everyone else.

So, it says I should see if Serena can help me with the guy in Amy's gym, but I've done basically all I can with Serena this time around (says there's no content left) and yet nothing at all happens with Amy. I never even see her at all.
Buy a crystal from Serena, then go to the gym event.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Lunars Chosen [v0.5.2] [PTGames] - Original Size: 2.01 GB

Download Win (111 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'm stuck. I've finished everything with Katie. Hints say that I need to invite other girls to go swimming but when I go to their locations, they are not there. Serena will sell me more crystals, but I get no other scenes.

Go to the pool in the day, click the phone in the bottom right corner

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
"i should see if serena has anything to help me with beating the drug dealer at the gym" how do i do it? because i keep visiting but doesn't work

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
What are the cheat codes and is there a walkthrough?
Cheat codes are Patreon rewards. The only walkthrough is the hints system on the PC in the players bedroom.

"i should see if serena has anything to help me with beating the drug dealer at the gym" how do i do it? because i keep visiting but doesn't work
Buy the crystal from Serena

Reactions: heyyoo

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, found all of the content I think,so here are some thoughts on the game.

1. I am usually not exactly a fan of sandbox games, but I like to play yours, so this is a big compliment for your work already.
2. I like all of the girls in your game, in fact, I like all of them a lot, except for Claire. She's hot as well, but I prefer a bit bigger tits AND I'm really not into femdom, but the other four are abfab.
3. The hint system works well, but the problem is that there isn't enough happening for now.
You have content for one girl left and have like one or two events happening per week, so you just skip and skip bored.
I know others have pointed this out as well and I also know the reason is that you go with what your patrons vote for and that's understandable.
I do however have one suggestion in regard to this. It's something that I've seen in other games, would it be possible to (just as long as the game is in development, obviously, not once it's finished) just jump to the next event? Or at least to the day the next event will happen?
That way you not only get rid of the boring grind, it also won't be as easy to miss triggers.

Overall I enjoy this game a lot and really like that while the mc clearly is a lecherous hound, like most of those in this type of game, he's actually a pretty nice guy apart from that.
Especially in his interactions with Amy and Amber that is evident.

Reactions: PTGames

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just finished this update, and it was really good in writing and graphics.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
is it a bug when the you talk to sis about kissing last night? I don't think it shows that happening. I talked to sis in kitchen the night before and there wasn't even a scene there. You just sit and talk while shes making dinner.

enwah

Jul 29, 2017
Version 0.5.2 is missing some renders on Katie's 3rd photoshoot, having trouble triggering claire's 2nd shoot. Very good game so far, great renders. Suggestion wise, i'd like the fast travel to bedroom to be at the far left, considering how often you need to click it. Hints work flawlessly, btw. Much preferred to walkthroughs

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so was this fixed in the new bug update?
(which is another 2gb just to patch it)

File "T:\games\sex games\LunarsChosen-0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Katiesleeping'.

it cause instant crash, you dont even get the option to ignore or reload

btw the full error log have
Characters 634083
Words 75167
Lines 13218

damn! must be the biggest error I ever had, 13 218 lines?? lol

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
is it a bug when the you talk to sis about kissing last night? I don't think it shows that happening. I talked to sis in kitchen the night before and there wasn't even a scene there. You just sit and talk while shes making dinner.
This should be fixed in 0.5.2. Are you on that version with that error?

Version 0.5.2 is missing some renders on Katie's 3rd photoshoot, having trouble triggering claire's 2nd shoot. Very good game so far, great renders. Suggestion wise, i'd like the fast travel to bedroom to be at the far left, considering how often you need to click it. Hints work flawlessly, btw. Much preferred to walkthroughs
Yeah unfortunately I forgot I had changed the names of those images and didn't update the script, they should still appear fine once uploaded and viewed on the PC.

so was this fixed in the new bug update?
(which is another 2gb just to patch it)

File "T:\games\sex games\LunarsChosen-0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Katiesleeping'.

it cause instant crash, you dont even get the option to ignore or reload

btw the full error log have
Characters 634083
Words 75167
Lines 13218

damn! must be the biggest error I ever had, 13 218 lines?? lol
How are you getting to this error? It shouldn't be possible to get into Katies room at night yet, so shouldn't be able to trigger that label. I've tried to reproduce it, but it just says the room is locked.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Downloaded 5.0 this morning (it took a while via Mega). Got wrapped up in other things and by then discovered that there was a 5.2 version, so I downloaded that (which also took a while via Mega).

Have Windows 10, installed 5.2 using 7-Zip. Fired up without a problem. Went through the entire update, following the many hints provided (and picking up Katie's loose cash lying all around the house). Didn't have one problem, no error messages popped up. Got to do all the photo shoots. According to the hints now I have to wait (patiently) for the next update.

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes