Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
i can understand english but i can't speak properly!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love the Gallery having guest characters from other games come and model, it is a nice way to slide in a shout out to fellow creators and if they are "finished shots" can be in the style of the other game even (as an idea) but obviously it is a nice way to say thanks to those that helped.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i can understand english but i can't speak properly!
That's about 80% of Americans, sadly. lol

Like Japanese for instance uses the same words but your tone of voice can influence which word meaning is interpreted which makes text in Japanese feel cold or is colored by your own feelings when you read it.
English is also that way...context can change the meaning of the words. I would assume many other languages are that way, as well. Placing proper emphasis on words is something a lot of Americans seem to struggle with, though....even those who are born into it. A lot of times, this is due to sheer laziness. But, in a language with so many words with multiple meanings and multiple spellings, context means a lot.

Reactions: Jondoen88

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
English is also that way...context can change the meaning of the words. I would assume many other languages are that way, as well. Placing proper emphasis on words is something a lot of Americans seem to struggle with, though....even those who are born into it. A lot of times, this is due to sheer laziness. But, in a language with so many words with multiple meanings and multiple spellings, context means a lot.
Certainly, I found in Japanese tone is far more important than it is in English cause of how wide the meaning of a word changes. At least in my amateur at best understanding of the language so far. Slow and steady learning.

English is easily one of the hardest if not THE hardest to master. It is thankfully my mother tongue, and I do try my best to use it well, but my study of other languages has shown me how much of an absolute shitfest English is under the hood, but at the same time that shitfest allows for some really cool things to happen in the language.

Reactions: FookU2 and BartPS

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
...shitfest English is under the hood, but at the same time that shitfest allows for some really cool things to happen in the language.
Slang is cool. It adds flavor to a language. Not using the proper spelling of one of the most basic words, simply because the person chooses to be lazy, is a totally different thing. lol
Social media is littered with just that...laziness. I know most of these people aren't that uneducated that they don't realize "they're" is a combination of "they are", yet they are too lazy to hit a couple extra buttons to type out anything other than "there." Slang is cool. Lack of knowledge due to not speaking the language fluently is acceptable. Being born in an English native nation and speaking English worse than a foreigner who just moved here and has only been speaking English for a couple years...that's sad.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
the game crashes if I try to work out at the gym...
DL the attached file, extract amy.rpy from the zipped amy.7z and place amy.rpy in your game folder. Allow it to overwrite if it asks to do that or just let it install, then play. This will fix the error. Another member was kind enough to figure out which file was corrupt in the F95 version here so I copied amy.rpy from my working copy of this game and zipped it. I've shared this before because it works and I want to help others enjoy this game too. :)

This should be exactly what you need. Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Niouen and Dylan741

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Lunar's Chosen [v0.22 Beta 1] [ ] Compressed

PC/Mac (2,69GB / 944MB) :

Last edited:

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
how much content is on 0.21 supporter ? is it the same as 0.21 beta?
there is nothing written on changelog

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes