boss2882

Mar 15, 2018
hello i played four character the girl in library the one in the house the one a the gym and the girl with white hair in the first episode and the mc used 2 time read mind after the game ask me to go to other character i have 3 ? for the other 3 character no meet and for the mc i cannot tell he really used magic for the time been and the game after hour of playing the mc have not learned anything i want to know if its go with more magic for the rest of the episode or not the second do not use the save of the first one i want to know if it the same and first episode do not have a lot of magic i can jump at the second directly for the second just looked into it for see if the same and the game ask you to go talk in the morning to the girl with withe hair in is room her have no room the third room from left do not have a bed and i find the girl nowhere not room are his surely the one with the missing bed are his room but can make nothing in that episode with that girl thank if you underrstand what the bug

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Patch will work on any future version of the game.

No probs at all , i used this patch and it works like it should
I used it too, but the mother of Katie is still her mother only (so no relation between mc and Katie e no relation between him and her mother).

In the first part she was mother of both.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Legitimate question: Is incest the intended way of this game?

The sister isn't very sisterly. I'm pretty early on though.
Honestly have no idea. The patch isn't an incest = True switch patch like most of them are, it could have been made by anybody.
I lean towards no, the patch used to need updating every time an update dropped, indicating the script needed to be re-written (more recently that wasn't the case as there was little movement in Katie's storyline). I've even seen typos in the patched version that aren't present in the original script

Feb 10, 2018
I started over and played some of her path without the patch. It seems to make more sense if she's just your friend. The whole not being in touch for years and no mention of family just makes more sense if she isn't your sister.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
I don't agree at all. If she's only a childhood friend all the problems she have at the beginninig of the sexual relationship with MC don't make any sense. She regrets her feelings because they're related, exactly as in the 100% of ic games.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Forgive me for asking, I have been out of this thread, and just got caught up with part one, is there a reason why this has not been updated for chapter 2.
I haven't really thought it worth it yet since episode 2 only just started. There is a grand total of one hidden spot so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Havik79
3.90 star(s) 85 Votes