May 25, 2022
just episode 1 is complete, this game is still going
I think they were referring to the fact that they believe they have completed available content and haven't run into Imry yet.

I already completed the game.
I'm not certain of this but I don't believe that's possible as I think it's eventually necessary to have met Imry in order to progress other characters storylines. Hopefully the dev will be able to weigh in with more certainty.

May 25, 2022
There's not much audio, although there is some, but there's plenty of animations.

Do people just load the game, look at one scene and then come to post when they say these things?
I fear people are too lazy even for that. Maye they aren't even downloading the game and are just piling on with comments. Then again I may be cynical.

Last edited:
Reactions: PTGames
May 15, 2022
There's not much audio, although there is some, but there's plenty of animations.

Do people just load the game, look at one scene and then come to post when they say these things?
The scenes have to be complete, this game has 40% animation without that it takes away the essence, they look like landmarks

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
The scenes have to be complete, this game has 40% animation without that it takes away the essence, they look like landmarks
Animations are limiting, they're good for some scenes, but not for others. At least, not if I want to be able to put out updates on a regular basis. Plus, personally I dislike too many animations. Watching something on a loop gets so boring.

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes