Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I mean it's mostly irrelevant to the point, but it's not that biased. Finding breeding hot came free with our reproductive instinct. Sure it may be moreso to some than others (myself included) and to some not at all, but in general that's kind of the fundamental point of sex to begin with. Regardless of what people are into I would bet my life saving that the most overlapping, universally agreed upon one is impregnation.

Again, not really the main point of my argument, but I'd guess that breeding fetish is so common that those lists don't even count them as a fetish. It's just normal for lack of a better word.
Since i read a lot of fanfiction, breeding is surely popular among women.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
If the MC wasn't looking like a donkey and there were less latex, this game would be much more popular.
Then I'd be making a different game. Which would be abandoned, because I'm not making another generic game that appeals to everyone, that sounds boring (no offence to people that do make those games, just not my interest).

So be glad the latex is there, or the game wouldn't have progressed so far.

As for the MC looking like a donkey, that's the most unique insult I've had about the MC. Extremely inaccurate, but still unique.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
When doing the Amy task while she is in Amber's body. I'm running into a error talking with her at the pool is there a fix for this?
I'd suggest redownloading the game again, as checking my local files, that label does exist. If you still get the error, report back.

junjunjey

Dec 4, 2019
this might be a dumb question since I don't see any relevant answer through search, but how do I watch movie with Katie? spent a week trying to hangout with her any time, the only "watching" activity I got with her is the documentary one in her room, not a movie.

mixmeisterrommell

May 24, 2018
this might be a dumb question since I don't see any relevant answer through search, but how do I watch movie with Katie? spent a week trying to hangout with her any time, the only "watching" activity I got with her is the documentary one in her room, not a movie.
Should be when she's in the living room in evenings. Not sure on specific days, unfortunately.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
monday nights in the lr

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
New Characte

You may have seen recently, I've been polling the designs of a new character. After deciding the details of her looks and clothing, here she is.

Now, I've not said who this character is and I'm still not going to. All I can say is she isn't a new main character, but she is a very important character we'll see a lot of sometime in the future.

1708242028424.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
New Characte

You may have seen recently, I've been polling the designs of a new character. After deciding the details of her looks and clothing, here she is.

Now, I've not said who this character is and I'm still not going to. All I can say is she isn't a new main character, but she is a very important character we'll see a lot of sometime in the future.

View attachment 3364537
She looks pretty thick. I like.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
New Characte

View attachment 3364537
That's Amber's sister isn't it?

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes