lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
yet there is an incest tag....I went back and looked its still there
Midlife Crisis is an incest game, the relationships between the MC and his wife to the young 'tenants' is clearly familial but can't be released that way on Patreon so a patch is required that switches the taboo content on

Lunar's Chosen is not an incest game so, in order to make it one, the script needs to be re-written anytime it mentions how MC and Katie know each other and the patch is only valid until a new version is released; a switch does not work because the taboo content is not included in the actual code of the game

The tag being there means fuck all unless the dev added it or asked for it to be included; any game with an ipatch will have the incest tag regardless of the dev's intent

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
The tag being there means fuck all unless the dev added it or asked for it to be included; any game with an ipatch will have the incest tag regardless of the dev's intent
Out of curiosity has the dev come down and said anything on this subject one way or the other anywhere. I know on this sort of subject there is a lot of inference, doublespeak and statements formed in such a way as to provide plausible deniability so I wouldn't expect a straightforward statement but is there anything.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Out of curiosity has the dev come down and said anything on this subject one way or the other anywhere. I know on this sort of subject there is a lot of inference, doublespeak and statements formed in such a way as to provide plausible deniability so I wouldn't expect a straightforward statement but is there anything.
Easy way to check is to type incest into the search bar and PTGames into the by section but here's one of his posts that couldn't be more explict

https://f95zone.to/threads/lunars-chosen-ep-2-v0-1-1-ptgames.28364/post-5322878

If I'd seen/remembered this specific post earlier I'd just have linked it instead of typing out my own replies, self :FacePalm:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Easy way to check is to type incest into the search bar and PTGames into the by section but here's one of his posts that couldn't be more explict

https://f95zone.to/threads/lunars-chosen-ep-2-v0-1-1-ptgames.28364/post-5322878

If I'd seen/remembered this specific post earlier I'd just have linked it instead of typing out my own replies, self :FacePalm:
Thanks, I've been looking for that. So, as I suspected, a rework of the script and a proper Ipatch would be needed to make the family fun times activate. Probably not worth it, as the game is mid at best. Oh well, moving on. :cry:

Reactions: Azraelith

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
This is a cool game and there have been recent updates. I just hope the new game does not deter the dev from continuing it.
If I understand it correctly, there is no new game. There is the second chapter of this game being worked on.
So the dev won't continue this one.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Thanks, I've been looking for that. So, as I suspected, a rework of the script and a proper Ipatch would be needed to make the family fun times activate. Probably not worth it, as the game is mid at best. Oh well, moving on. :cry:
Correct attitude tbh. Game's always been mid, granted it's a low key one but still. I sat down and played through (up at the time) all content back in 2023 Haven't been back since I wanna say, July of 2023 lol.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Correct attitude tbh. Game's always been mid, granted it's a low key one but still. I sat down and played through (up at the time) all content back in 2023 Haven't been back since I wanna say, July of 2023 lol.
Yeah, I kind of did a speed run through the last quarter of the game, though the sandbox made that pretty irritating. I wanted to see how the story was going to end, but the MC was getting fucked as much as he was fucking, every girl seemed to magically grow a penis, and his marshmallow body never got manly at all, in spite of all the time in the gym. Just got tired of playing a born bottom, but incest with the sister would have made it worth continuing, except it wasn't there at all. :poop:
Also got annoying that I kept having to find my own music to play to the completely silent sandbox. :devilish:

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes