• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
is just me or others also having same issue? the issue is even i continue other girls story katie's hint always looks like this, i've repeat this like 5-6 times didn't even change, is there any other requirment other than i mentioned above? :unsure:

screenshot0001.png

TurkeyKing

Aug 28, 2021
I love this game, but I wish more scenes had replays. It seems any scene that doesn't involve the main girls can only be seen the one time. Some scenes that do have the main girls don't have replays either. The pool party isn't in any gallery that I can find. This one might be a bug though.

Maybe there needs to be another section for miscellaneous in the gallery, so all these extra scenes can be found. I'm not sure if that's feasible without a bunch of extra work or not.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
is just me or others also having same issue? the issue is even i continue other girls story katie's hint always looks like this, i've repeat this like 5-6 times didn't even change, is there any other requirment other than i mentioned above? :unsure:

View attachment 3184022
I think this is early on and you have to do the right things while sunbathing with her. I think you have to read her mind, and not touch her, then do it again and touch her or something? It has a choice, I remember that much at least.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
I think this is early on and you have to do the right things while sunbathing with her. I think you have to read her mind, and not touch her, then do it again and touch her or something? It has a choice, I remember that much at least.
i also have tried that too, but didn't change anything, next time i'll try again

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Wasnt that bodyswap?

And if you disable futa phoenix dont has any repeatable scenes...at least i never found her again after solving her questline.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Wasnt that bodyswap?

And if you disable futa phoenix dont has any repeatable scenes...at least i never found her again after solving her questline.
There's still genderswap in the game, even if you disable it, it exists.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, i dont argue with the dev what content is in his own game, just saying bodyswap isnt genderswap and aside from amis healing there isnt any genderswap visible if futa is disabled.
But now that you mentioned the sidecharas, will it be possible to meet them again in part2? I especially miss my vampy and i'm also curious if our child will have lunar magic, fangs or both (dont spoiler me, add content ^^)

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes