SovietRev

Jul 25, 2021
Just found this game a week ago, and I have to be honest, I absolutely did not expect this much fucking content when I saw the version number and even the size of the game.

First game with futa content I even downloaded because I am just not into it, but the cast in the banner looked hot, and I am very glad it is avoidable / curable for Amy because I absolutely adore her character.

I do not know if the dev is in here but I found a minor but annoying bug where after Amy and Amber exchange bodies, and I try to "read mind" when Amy is asleep, it shows her dream but then tags in the "Katie+Amber movie night sequence". If they are not, would someone mind informing them somehow?

Also, this has been bugging me since I started playing but is Katie's model the same as Cece? (For like 3 days of playing I kept being annoyed because she looked sooo familiar but I could not place it)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Just found this game a week ago, and I have to be honest, I absolutely did not expect this much fucking content when I saw the version number and even the size of the game.

First game with futa content I even downloaded because I am just not into it, but the cast in the banner looked hot, and I am very glad it is avoidable / curable for Amy because I absolutely adore her character.

I do not know if the dev is in here but I found a minor but annoying bug where after Amy and Amber exchange bodies, and I try to "read mind" when Amy is asleep, it shows her dream but then tags in the "Katie+Amber movie night sequence". If they are not, would someone mind informing them somehow?

Also, this has been bugging me since I started playing but is Katie's model the same as Cece? (For like 3 days of playing I kept being annoyed because she looked sooo familiar but I could not place it)
The dev is fairly active in here, also on Steam. First for me also on Futa as I do not do chicks with dicks. But the dev did post on Steam for season there will probably be a lot more Futa content and possibly even so straight gay content.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

This will be fixed for V1.0 :)

I have no idea who Cece is, but I would be surprised if they were the same as I used a variety of morphs to create Katie so she'd look unique.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
This will be fixed for V1.0 :)

I have no idea who Cece is, but I would be surprised if they were the same as I used a variety of morphs to create Katie so she'd look unique.
Cece frim LoF, the AVN that will make grown ass men cry. It's from Drifty.

• Sad
Reactions: ILCjr

SovietRev

Jul 25, 2021
First for me also on Futa as I do not do chicks with dicks. But the dev did post on Steam for season there will probably be a lot more Futa content and possibly even so straight gay content.
Well, I am kind of warming up to that. I have now made a separate save and am playing through with all the options I avoided in the main save like futa/being submissive/pegging. I still do not find it as hot as my actual preferences but now I feel like I can stop adding the futa tag in the "exclude tags" thingy when I search for new games. As long as we have the option to avoid it, I do not mind it.

No no, apologies, I did not mean they look exactly the same, it is more like they could be sisters. Just a strong resemblance.

Oh also, another small bug I found. So, you go on a movie date with 2 people, Amber and Amy, I went with Amy first but the cashier still "remembered" me being there with Amber and then when I actually went with Amber, the dialogue says "I've never been here before". So you should make it so you have to take Amber first I guess.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Ahhh, the ole Mark I time travel machine.
The lack of mobility of the machine was a serious design flaw that were improved upon in the current models (TARDIS and Delorean).
I concede building an impenetrable, self sufficient bunker in order to contain my Mk1 was incredibly time consuming and a logistical nightmare but it beats landing in the middle of an unforeseen lava flow and, since the entire reason I built it is to skip the waiting period for Patreon funded fap games, portability is not an issue :cool:

GermanDolcett

Jun 7, 2021
I love this game so much, finally one with an actually big amount of futa content. I get that many people are not into it but I am and I am sick of games that have that tag only to have like one scene out of 200 be futa, or even worse only have like a single render of a futa in the entire game.
But even apart from Kinks this game is amazing and has a great story

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I saw on twitter that episode 2 0.1 is out for patrons. Do you plan to release that version to steam early access or will you wait until there is a bit more content to release it there?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I saw on twitter that episode 2 0.1 is out for patrons. Do you plan to release that version to steam early access or will you wait until there is a bit more content to release it there?
The version on Patreon is Early Access and missing a couple of scenes, I'll be releasing the steam version with a little more content on the 29th.

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
I know that the second one is being released on steam, but is there a completed, 1.0 version of this one that's going to be released?

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes