MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
Well, I am kind of warming up to that. I have now made a separate save and am playing through with all the options I avoided in the main save like futa/being submissive/pegging. I still do not find it as hot as my actual preferences but now I feel like I can stop adding the futa tag in the "exclude tags" thingy when I search for new games. As long as we have the option to avoid it, I do not mind it.

No no, apologies, I did not mean they look exactly the same, it is more like they could be sisters. Just a strong resemblance.

Oh also, another small bug I found. So, you go on a movie date with 2 people, Amber and Amy, I went with Amy first but the cashier still "remembered" me being there with Amber and then when I actually went with Amber, the dialogue says "I've never been here before". So you should make it so you have to take Amber first I guess.
I was the same with futa, but now that i went down that rabbit hole, there is no going back and now i search for futa content o_O

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
is the save game connected between ep.1 and ep.2 or not?
anyone else not able to transfer saves at all?
You start a fresh game. saves do not transfer.

I got the you got a bug message after showering at night.
Katie is getting labeld as Amy when you talk to her in the evening.
In the character sheet window on the computer if you use a wallpaper with parts white (Amy's) the letters of the name disappear in it. Maybe use a bordered font for it.

Reactions: Ssato243 and MrWiki

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Perhaps the "Transferring your save files to the new location:" info should specify it was for the migration from v0.22 -> v0.23, and is unrelated to the new Ep. 2.

Keep up the great work devs!

Reactions: FookU2

frond

Donor
Oct 2, 2017
I've gone through everything I can find for the new ep2, but I'm still missing two of the secret images. (3rd and 4th, shown in screenshot below.) Any idea how to get those?

Screenshot 2024-03-29 151538.png

Reactions: TheGreenCup

frond

Donor
Oct 2, 2017
I've gone through everything I can find for the new ep2, but I'm still missing two of the secret images. (3rd and 4th, shown in screenshot below.) Any idea how to get those?
Looking through the game's images folder, it appears the 3rd missing pic is a docking scene with Serena and the 4th is futa with Katie. Just no idea how to trigger them. I have all content enabled so nothing should be blocked.
Screenshot 2024-03-29 154943.png

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
This is for the Dev:

Why have you changed the VN/Game by not bringing/allowing Saves from Episode 1 into Episode 2?

All Income is lost, all progress with the girls is lost, all story content is lost. Why not just notify in the OP that you are starting a NEW Game?

Just asking for a clarification. This was one of my favorites. Not so sure I like having to start all over again just because they finally get the modifications to the house done.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Why does amy have a dick again?
In which scene? If it's when you go to sleep at the end of one of her scenes, that's a bug displaying the wrong image.

This is for the Dev:

Why have you changed the VN/Game by not bringing/allowing Saves from Episode 1 into Episode 2?

All Income is lost, all progress with the girls is lost, all story content is lost. Why not just notify in the OP that you are starting a NEW Game?

Just asking for a clarification. This was one of my favorites. Not so sure I like having to start all over again just because they finally get the modifications to the house done.
Episode 1 had a lot of issues under the hood, one of them being money balance was screwed. A new game gave me a chance to change a lot of code related things, as well as improve a lot of things that I otherwise couldn't have changed. One being money.

As for story and character progress, as Episode 2 carries on directly from where Episode 1 finished, I'm unsure why you think you've lost progress or content.

Reactions: anzug

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
In which scene? If it's when you go to sleep at the end of one of her scenes, that's a bug displaying the wrong image.

Episode 1 had a lot of issues under the hood, one of them being money balance was screwed. A new game gave me a chance to change a lot of code related things, as well as improve a lot of things that I otherwise couldn't have changed. One being money.

As for story and character progress, as Episode 2 carries on directly from where Episode 1 finished, I'm unsure why you think you've lost progress or content.
Thanks for the reply and the explanation.

In Episode 1:(When using the PC in your room)
You can track your relationship status for each individual girl. (Progress listed) Replays available.
Your weekly income from Photo shoots.
All repeatable scenes.
This is just a few.

In Episode 2:
All relationship (progress) stats are 0. No replays.
Weekly income from Photo shoots is 100. (In Episode 1, I was maxed with over 1800+ I believe)
No repeatable scenes carried over.

I understand having to 'rework' code quite a bit being a retired software engineer, especially when working with something like Python. I will continue reading/playing Lunar's Chosen as it's one of fav's.

Good luck and I hope these changes allows a more robust VN/Game.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
It's on my list on steam but I am waiting till the next update to get it. Nothing personal Dev but I'll wait till more content.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for the reply and the explanation.

In Episode 1:(When using the PC in your room)
You can track your relationship status for each individual girl. (Progress listed) Replays available.
Your weekly income from Photo shoots.
All repeatable scenes.
This is just a few.

In Episode 2:
All relationship (progress) stats are 0. No replays.
Weekly income from Photo shoots is 100. (In Episode 1, I was maxed with over 1800+ I believe)
No repeatable scenes carried over.

I understand having to 'rework' code quite a bit being a retired software engineer, especially when working with something like Python. I will continue reading/playing Lunar's Chosen as it's one of fav's.

Good luck and I hope these changes allows a more robust VN/Game.
Yeah, that content still exists in episode 1 if people want to see it. The stats being at 0 isn't really an indication of anything, it was purely for me for bug tracking when people reported an issue with a scene they could reference that number and make it easier for me to track where the problem was, it isn't really a "progress bar" stat.

Weekly income is explained in the story as to why it reset.

I removed replays to shrink filesize. Episode 1 was hitting 4GB, which was causing some issues with file hosts and some peoples downloads. Felt a good time to make a clean break and massively reduce the game size into two parts.

It's on my list on steam but I am waiting till the next update to get it. Nothing personal Dev but I'll wait till more content.
That's entirely fine :) Spend your money when you think it's worth spending!

Reactions: Withy91

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Just my luck: I've gpt amessage that I hit a bug, right on the first day, in the evening taking the first photos of Emily, after that at night taking a shower, and going back to my room I stumbled upon the bug. I wrote this becouse the text sayed so.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Just my luck: I've gpt amessage that I hit a bug, right on the first day, in the evening taking the first photos of Emily, after that at night taking a shower, and going back to my room I stumbled upon the bug. I wrote this becouse the text sayed so.
That should be fixed in the V0.1.1 update I just released, but thank you for letting me know!

Reactions: Ssato243
3.90 star(s) 86 Votes