• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I bet I know why. I would have thought that the switch to episode 2 would have been a good opportunity to change from using a and am to represent them in the game code (which are obviously easily confused) to using amy and amber, but apparently not?
This is exactly a change I wanted to add, then like a dumbass I wrote all their new stuff the same as the old way without thinking :ROFLMAO:

I am smart...

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Also getting an error on Android when I try to open the phone. Said something about a missing scrollbar image I think. The text for amber was still triggered but it doesn't work when trying to text falla
Latest Android version I released on Patreon (free release) seems to be working:

gourry

Aug 16, 2020
I am having an issue with the new chapter. My saves wont work and error out and i tried using this information, but there is no Lunars Chosen folder at the location, any thoughts?

Open your appdata folder by going to your start menu and typing %appdata% and hitting enter.
Then go here:
AppData\Roaming\LunarsChosen-1549893754
Press Ctrl + A
Press Ctrl + C
then go here:
AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PTGames\Lunars Chosen
and press Ctrl + V

Reactions: hitmanlegend

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I am having an issue with the new chapter. My saves wont work and error out and i tried using this information, but there is no Lunars Chosen folder at the location, any thoughts?

Open your appdata folder by going to your start menu and typing %appdata% and hitting enter.
Then go here:
AppData\Roaming\LunarsChosen-1549893754
Press Ctrl + A
Press Ctrl + C
then go here:
AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PTGames\Lunars Chosen
and press Ctrl + V
You don't need to move saves, that's old information. Episode 2 continues where Episode 1 left off, so no need to load old saves.

Mods:

Please remove the "Transferring your save" part of the thread and replace it with "Episode 2 is a separate game and does not load saves from Episode 1". Thanks!

gourry

Aug 16, 2020
You don't need to move saves, that's old information. Episode 2 continues where Episode 1 left off, so no need to load old saves.

Mods:

Please remove the "Transferring your save" part of the thread and replace it with "Episode 2 is a separate game and does not load saves from Episode 1". Thanks!
Thank you for the information. Cheers

Jun 2, 2022
don't tell me something doesn't exist after I tell you where to find it...
Unfortunately, you and the poster are talking right past each other due to an unfortunate ambiguity: there are two things labelled "Preferences", one on the MC's virtual PC and the other on the player's real PC (for non-Android players, at least). Many games only have the one in the game's main menu and when you said "PC menu" they understandably read that as the main menu "Preferences". Changing the label on one or the other to "Options" or "Settings" might help (or might not... it's easy translate one to the other in your head anyway).

Reactions: drunkenPervert

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Just checked. Listed codes for ep 2 v0-1-1 don't work.
They are not really needed in the game. Still would be nice if what was posted in the op thread was correct.

Reactions: Fapmaister

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
I wonder will emily stay pregnant forever? I mean she was like almost finished, now 6 months later, she still is almost finished ?

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
I wonder will emily stay pregnant forever? I mean she was like almost finished, now 6 months later, she still is almost finished ?
18 months in ,,, 18 months to go. So she's half way for that species of which she got pregnant.
Besides that it suits her. i would just want to knock her up straight away anyway once she is done with that one ;)

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes