Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
Wait so from 0.26 we go to part 2? how do saves work then? am I to do the file transfer thing? if so I believe it's broken, it keeps crashing the game and telling me to roll back

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lunar's Chosen [Ep. 2 v0.1.1] [PTGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Wait so from 0.26 we go to part 2? how do saves work then? am I to do the file transfer thing? if so I believe it's broken, it keeps crashing the game and telling me to roll back
You don't need to transfer saves. Episode 2 continues where Episode 1 ends.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
In which scene? If it's when you go to sleep at the end of one of her scenes, that's a bug displaying the wrong image.
No, it was the first conversation with amber talked about watching a futa give it to a guy up the ass and amy got a hard on.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
In the photo section on the computer, it says that there is supposed to be a set for Amber, but can not get it to trigger, is this just an empty spot? Amber is the only one with the slot.
1711758054390.png

K8nan-S0l0

Apr 4, 2019
That is the correct price. I'm unsure why someone else is seeing it so much cheaper, unless it's a regional price as some regions do have it much cheaper (That's a Steam thing, not me).
Thank you for clarifying. That explains why my one friend got it for around 6.00 as he lives on the other side of the country. Can't wait for more.

KunFuzius

Apr 14, 2018
Also getting an error on Android when I try to open the phone. Said something about a missing scrollbar image I think. The text for amber was still triggered but it doesn't work when trying to text falla

merlin1320

Aug 12, 2019
There is a scene where you talk to Katie and Amy at the dinner table in the mornings on Saturday and it changes the name from Amy to Amber.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There is a scene where you talk to Katie and Amy at the dinner table in the mornings on Saturday and it changes the name from Amy to Amber.
I bet I know why. I would have thought that the switch to episode 2 would have been a good opportunity to change from using a and am to represent them in the game code (which are obviously easily confused) to using amy and amber, but apparently not?

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes