Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Got any screenshots of this? I've had a couple of people say this, but can't find any instances in the code that shows them mixed up.
This is Amber+Katie threesome scene at the pool.
EDIT: Meg is still bugged, I've completed all content for now except her and I'm still getting "I've got no reason to visit there right now".
EDIT 2: I get it, Meg progress is locked until you add her pictures to your portfolio. Please make this more clear somewhere in-game, mr. dev.

Last edited:

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
This is Amber+Katie threesome scene at the pool.
EDIT: Meg is still bugged, I've completed all content for now except her and I'm still getting "I've got no reason to visit there right now".
EDIT 2: I get it, Meg progress is locked until you add her pictures to your portfolio. Please make this more clear somewhere in-game, mr. dev.
Wait, are you using the patch?

I'll edit the hint to make it more clear.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Are you using the patch?

the photoshoots are bugged when I started I had a Meg and Serena one to do after I did Meg's Serena's one vanished I uploaded Meg's to see if it fixes it but it didn't
Which shoots? I can't see any reason for that. All of Serena's shoots are reliant on her variables only, none of Meg's and as far as I can see, I've not changed any of Serena's variables in any of Meg's shoots.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Are you using the patch?

Which shoots? I can't see any reason for that. All of Serena's shoots are reliant on her variables only, none of Meg's and as far as I can see, I've not changed any of Serena's variables in any of Meg's shoots.
no...just the download I got here

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played the update. Nice main menu animation by the way. (y)

My highlights.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, a typo and a bug.

Now a question PTGames. While dating the girls is nice i feel like the plot has been left to the side. So any plans to make a update where you focus more on things like Alex learning more about his magic powers, the people who are after him (and not interested in fucking with him in the funny way :p ) or even more about the goddess Lunar? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: nobody6666

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Are you using the patch?

I'll send an image of meg's since I saved on her's they are the new one's for this version
Edit: I managed to rollback and took a screenshot of Serena's as well I'll test it and see if it glitches if you do meg's first ok it still bugs I'll send you my save ba21aa9d1eee85a5243a4708561c342e.png 27988e0c6c83a992c733bce20f4d157c.png

Last edited:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
You mean the incest patch? Yes I am. The game version is 0.13 public if that's important.
Ah, that explains it. It's fine in the main game, it's the patch that bugs out the names.

Played the update. Nice main menu animation by the way. (y)

My highlights.

Anyway, a typo and a bug.

Now a question PTGames. While dating the girls is nice i feel like the plot has been left to the side. So any plans to make a update where you focus more on things like Alex learning more about his magic powers, the people who are after him (and not interested in fucking with him in the funny way :p ) or even more about the goddess Lunar? :unsure:
Yes, the next update is going to be set up for more story around those sorts of things. It'll also be less sex heavy and more relationship building for the other characters.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'll send an image of meg's since I saved on her's they are the new one's for this version
Edit: I managed to rollback and took a screenshot of Serena's as well I'll test it and see if it glitches if you do meg's first ok it still bugs I'll send you my save
It worked fine for me on your save. Are you sure you checked in the evening? As that's the only time those shoots are available.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I can not get the money cheat code to work any ideas why
Probably because you're using the old codes, they change with each update. And no, I can't give you the codes because I don't them since I've never felt the need to use them.

khneenaba

Apr 6, 2019
its just the money one that's not working and i didn't really care i was just making sure it wasn't a glitch

khneenaba

Apr 6, 2019
Then read the thread. The same thing is said with every updated version that gets posted here.
well since it gives me threads from years ago first it's faster to just post what i want to know first and get my answer in an instant instead of going through all the treads

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
well since it gives me threads from years ago first it's faster to just post what i want to know first and get my answer in an instant instead of going through all the treads
To change how the search works is in your preferences. Scroll down to Search Options and you can change it to most recent first.
Also the new codes have been posted about 3 times now (that I'm aware of) since the update dropped.
Here's the first appearance after the update.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lunars-chosen-v0-13-public-ptgames.28364/post-5009877

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes