Perry1980

Aug 1, 2019
Lunars Chosen [v0.13 Public] PTGames

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.38 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.36 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 469 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 452 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
the compressed game on Mega has been removed

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
I am not sure if this question was asked yet, but i came across a mission photo, katie_shopping_dream, has anyone else have this photo missing?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I am not sure if this question was asked yet, but i came across a mission photo, katie_shopping_dream, has anyone else have this photo missing?
It's a known bug, should be fixed in the next update :)

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Still loving this one, the action gets hotter, the girls get more adventurous and the MC has the option of topping or bottoming when it comes to girls with an extra whether artificial or magical but with the added bonus of it being a consensual, enjoyment thing rather than some bullshit powerplay. Utterly brilliant stuff.

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Nice story to pass some time. Quality and quantity of the renders are good in my opinion.
When future updates have some more/better animations I guess it will be a 4-star game for me.
Thanks for creating and sharing. (y)

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
Updated Code For Version [v0.12.2]

Codes where updated in the original game! These are the new ones.
You can use them in the original game without mod:

"moneymoneymoney" = 1000$
"bff" = Affection (Katie) + 10

And the Futa codes:

"FCA" = Futa activated
"FCD" = Futa deactivated

"youcanrun" = Unlocks all secrets (Some are Futa)
[These images are Patreon custom render rewards, they are not cannon to the game.]

(Seems to me like some kind of a Patreon Code)

I added a few codes myself and attached the file

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you use my codes for the Scene, you need to know that this is skipping all other Scenes!
You skip all events that are in the game, wich aren't filled with Sexual Content! (More Specific: Which aren't replay/rewatch able)
The Dev put a lot of work into this game and would appreciate if you play the Story first and/or support him on Patreon.
Only use the Codes if you already played the game and/or just want to fap.

If the thread owner wants me to delete it, is there no problem with it.

I am sorry if I break rules. I didn't find something specific about uploading Cheats/Extensions.
If there is something to read, please let me know, so I can work with the rules.
when i use the mod i get this error
1612547955307.png

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
V0.14 Beta #1 is now live:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm just trying to use the ones posted in the "cheat code" section of the OP. If those are old, can you tell me what the up-to-date ones are?
No, I don't know them because I've never used them but they've been posted in the thread.

The game is really easy though so you shouldn't need them and, in fact, may cause yourself problems down the line.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Ignore this post if its already known, but in ambers pool event with katie her name switch very often to amy.
Not really a bug and nothing gamebreaking, just a little confusing.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes