D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
PTGames I just came across this game a few days ago and played it. I can say it is a very good game with very good graphics, and a original story to boot. I can't wait for the next update to play this game, keep up the good work.

Reactions: PTGames

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames I just came across this game a few days ago and played it. I can say it is a very good game with very good graphics, and a original story to boot. I can't wait for the next update to play this game, keep up the good work.
Thank you! I always worry the renders aren't good enough, there's still a lot I have to learn to improve them, but knowing people like them is nice :)

Reactions: D Dog

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
i lost 10 minute of my life just downloading and playing this game.
Well, if you're all of 14 years old (and you shouldn't be playing this game unless you're at least 18), then 10 minutes equates to some ridiculously small percentage of your lifespan to date, not much to worry about. And if you're older, pushing middle age, it's an even more ridiculously small percentage, even less to worry about.

If one is going to complain, one should at least complain about something worth complaining about. But 10 whole minutes?

cattts

Apr 28, 2018
Well, if you're all of 14 years old (and you shouldn't be playing this game unless you're at least 18), then 10 minutes equates to some ridiculously small percentage of your lifespan to date, not much to worry about. And if you're older, pushing middle age, it's an even more ridiculously small percentage, even less to worry about.

If one is going to complain, one should at least complain about something worth complaining about. But 10 whole minutes?
sounds like your feeling got hurt by hearing the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Played through the game and like it very much. I like how you can evenly rise your relationship with the girls. The PC is also great and how it tells you exactly what you have to do to increase your relation with one character. Best girls for me are definitely the sister and Amy. They are just so cute and friendly. Also Amy seems so sad if you friendzone her just because of her dick. So dont do that ^^
I also like the photoshoots and how you can earn money with it and that you can even have them with all of the girls.

Keep up the good work. Im looking forward to the next update :)

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Best girls for me are definitely the sister and Amy.
Katie is not a sister dude, she's a childhood friend that you're crashing with because you had a falling out with your mother and step-father iirc (or father and step-mother i don't know).

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Pretty good game. like it a lots.
look forward to next update. hope some sexscene include:rolleyes:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Thank you! I always worry the renders aren't good enough, there's still a lot I have to learn to improve them, but knowing people like them is nice :)
I don't usually go in for FC games, but I like how this one is going so far.

genuine Futanari aren't just guys with boob jobs and hormone shots, they are genuine hermaphrodites.
I mean yeah, but that's kind of on the developers too, sometimes they do that. I know this isn't what's happening here, but sometimes it really isn't the viewer's fault.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Glad people are enjoying the update!

I don't usually go in for FC games, but I like how this one is going so far.

I mean yeah, but that's kind of on the developers too, sometimes they do that. I know this isn't what's happening here, but sometimes it really isn't the viewer's fault.
I think a lot of the confusion comes from the fact the trans and futa tag are merged as one on the site, makes differentiating exactly what kind of content is in the game and how the characters are perceived.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Glad people are enjoying the update!

I think a lot of the confusion comes from the fact the trans and futa tag are merged as one on the site, makes differentiating exactly what kind of content is in the game and how the characters are perceived.
Yeah, as I understand it a comparable term for futanari is "dickgirl" (I'm relaying what I've heard, not using it as a term of derision) although the way they're played most times it may as well be "titsguy". Transgender on the other hand, does represent a difference in mentality that is suggestive of a deeper and more complex character. I think perhaps the trouble of that classification is that transpeople actively want the transition. I looked it up and google says futanari is Japanese for "hermaphroditism" but I think that would just confuse people.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug or not but it is worth to report.
The hints about Serena tells me to progress with Amy's story but I have already completed that (the last scene I saw was the thug fight at the gym).
If this can help I disabled the futa content.

I like this game, it's still too early to put in my fav list but I'll keep an eye on it (if you keep the femdom content optional then there will be a good chance). Keep up the good work!

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes