rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Katie should have 3.

What time are you going into her room? That's a night time label I've not added yet as it shouldn't be accessible.
when I first started the game the first night when I was just going around just clicking on thing that what shows up
it just shuts the game down

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I feared it might be katie, not sure when and where to trigger it, both before where in her bedroom but now I can only talk about brother&sister attraction everytime

I basically spend 1 week with her and trying to find another photoshoot
Try her bedroom in the evening.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
when I first started the game the first night when I was just going around just clicking on thing that what shows up
it just shuts the game down
Were you in Katies bedroom at night and trying to click on her in the bed? That shouldn't accessible. I just tried a new saved game and it works fine, should say the room is locked if you try to enter.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
can only talk or leave on sunday evening, every other day its just locked, I guess my game is broken?
Go to the stats page on the PC, is Katies comfort at or above 3? If not, you need to raise that before she'll do the third shoot

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
oh damn I did not know there was something like that in the game, my bad oh but its at 7, progress is at 7 aswell and 37 affection

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
oh damn I did not know there was something like that in the game, my bad oh but its at 7, progress is at 7 aswell and 37 affection
Hmmm, that is odd. Would you mind joining my Discord, would be much easier to trouble shoot the issue there

How do I get the new girl
Complete modeling scenes until you have at least $45 weekly income, then check your emails

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
same things happening to me once you find a fix share it thanks.
I've found the issue, uploading a bugfixed version asap. Should be shared soon, might take a while for it to be updated on F95 so I'll post it on Patreon and put a link here to the download once it's done.

Reactions: Korentin

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

Bugfixed version V0.5.2 now available.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
PTGames I found something of a continuity bug. I talked to the sister in her bedroom and one of the options was "talk about what happened" and the first line was about a kiss but I haven't done something like that. I backed out immediately since it felt like it triggered before it should've, so it might be talking about their past but the phrasing of it makes it sound like that's not the case. The hint I have for her is to check out the bathroom, but she never shows up there anymore after I saw her once, and that time the main character was disappointed that he arrived too late to see anything.

Edit: for claraification I'm on Mac.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames I found something of a continuity bug. I talked to the sister in her bedroom and one of the options was "talk about what happened" and the first line was about a kiss but I haven't done something like that. I backed out immediately since it felt like it triggered before it should've, so it might be talking about their past but the phrasing of it makes it sound like that's not the case. The hint I have for her is to check out the bathroom, but she never shows up there anymore after I saw her once, and that time the main character was disappointed that he arrived too late to see anything.

Edit: for claraification I'm on Mac.
If you go to Katies stats page, what values do her stats have? That's unusual, as you shouldn't be able to talk about what happened without doing the steps up to it first.

Found the issue. Fixing now, that event should only be done once you've watched the movie with her a second time.

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
If you go to Katies stats page, what values do her stats have? That's unusual, as you shouldn't be able to talk about what happened without doing the steps up to it first.
Progress 1
Comfort 1
Affection 5

This is after I just got the bathroom scene to trigger.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Progress 1
Comfort 1
Affection 5

This is after I just got the bathroom scene to trigger.
Yeah, you definitely shouldn't be seeing that scene. I've found the issue, just avoid triggering that scene until you've watched a movie with Katie for the second time. You'll know when it's the right time to trigger it.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah, you definitely shouldn't be seeing that scene. I've found the issue, just avoid triggering that scene until you've watched a movie with Katie for the second time. You'll know when it's the right time to trigger it.
Sounds good, thanks!

Phael

Jan 9, 2018
I cant really start the last photoshoot with Katie, i only need this to get the new character, someone can help me?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I cant really start the last photoshoot with Katie, i only need this to get the new character, someone can help me?
Download this version of the game here:

Reactions: D Dog
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes