PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I love this game, and eagerly await every update. But it needs to have a better gallery than currently exists. Or rather, more scenes need to be included in it.
You mean the replays? Yeah, I should really update those at some point.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I'm well aware there are lots of foot fetishists out there, and I think it's good a scene was created for them.

However, there are many people who are not foot fetishists and in fact are turned off by it. It's unfortunate that those people were forced to endure such a scene with no option to skip.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm well aware there are lots of foot fetishists out there, and I think it's good a scene was created for them.

However, there are many people who are not foot fetishists and in fact are turned off by it. It's unfortunate that those people were forced to endure such a scene with no option to skip.
I do agree with this, though, not as big of a deal for me as others. But I do find feet disgusting and wish it would be avoidable.

Reactions: Issikka

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
I've tried like 10 different searches and can't find an answer, all the girls currently say advance other chracters except amber who i have not met yet and says to advance photography, the hint system says absolutely nothing about how to go about doing that. i've had 2 photoshoots with her and have 0 context or clues as to how to get any other shoots

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I've tried like 10 different searches and can't find an answer, all the girls currently say advance other chracters except amber who i have not met yet and says to advance photography, the hint system says absolutely nothing about how to go about doing that. i've had 2 photoshoots with her and have 0 context or clues as to how to get any other shoots
Have you uploaded all of your photos?

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Have you uploaded all of your photos?
I have no idea where to do that, there is nothing on the pc that even hints to uploading anything. I clicked portfolio like 2 months ago and it said the thing about finding a free website but there is no options to upload anything

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I have no idea where to do that, there is nothing on the pc that even hints to uploading anything. I clicked portfolio like 2 months ago and it said the thing about finding a free website but there is no options to upload anything
Try looking here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
After you click on portfolio, when you select one of the girls, there should be a plus symbol if you have a photoshoot that needs to be uploaded. Click that to upload.

Also did you download the gallery unlocker mod? Because that mod fucks up the game and you can't progress.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
After you click on portfolio, when you select one of the girls, there should be a plus symbol if you have a photoshoot that needs to be uploaded. Click that to upload.

Also did you download the gallery unlocker mod? Because that mod fucks up the game and you can't progress.
Awesome. I did, tried removing it and starting a new game and for 9 weeks in a row it's asking me to sunbathe. literally the only game I've ever played where the gallery unlock has done that. I suppose most other games the gallery is a separate thing . Wish I would have known before wasting all this time. Appreciate the info, guess this one is a wash then.

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
Awesome. I did, tried removing it and starting a new game and for 9 weeks in a row it's asking me to sunbathe. literally the only game I've ever played where the gallery unlock has done that. Wish I would have known before wasting all this time. Appreciate the info, guess this one is a wash then.
Yeah, it's because it unlocks all the photoshoots which prevents you from doing them to advance the story.

The sunbathing with Katie is a little tricky; when you read her mind you have to NOT touch her ass the first time and then DO touch her ass the next time.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Yeah, it's because it unlocks all the photoshoots which prevents you from doing them to advance the story.

The sunbathing with Katie is a little tricky; when you read her mind you have to NOT touch her ass the first time and then DO touch her ass the next time.
Oh I made it way past that in my first playthrough, I'll give it one more go cause sunken cost fallacy.

zh

Oct 17, 2017

oh? I'm not the only one who got tricked by that ass? :ROFLMAO:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm lost...(1) It says "talk to Amy while she's sat on the bed one evening"...well....the only bed I see her on in the evening is at her home, and it doesn't say "Amy." It says "Amber", but clicking on "Amber" sends you to Amy, on her bed. And it's a repeatable scene, but it doesn't satisfy the "talk to Amy while she's sat on the bed one evening." Also, when I click on Meg in the computer, it says "finish Meg's storyline." lol um well...I just clicked on Meg. Shouldn't it tell me to actually do something other than just finish her storyline? lol

It appears that the entire recent update has Amy and Amber's names mixed up in the dialogue and in some of the choice boxes.

Reactions: Budman 1959

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'm lost...(1) It says "talk to Amy while she's sat on the bed one evening"...well....the only bed I see her on in the evening is at her home, and it doesn't say "Amy." It says "Amber", but clicking on "Amber" sends you to Amy, on her bed. And it's a repeatable scene, but it doesn't satisfy the "talk to Amy while she's sat on the bed one evening." Also, when I click on Meg in the computer, it says "finish Meg's storyline." lol um well...I just clicked on Meg. Shouldn't it tell me to actually do something other than just finish her storyline? lol

It appears that the entire recent update has Amy and Amber's names mixed up in the dialogue and in some of the choice boxes.
Amber and Amy have swapped bodies, their names aren't mixed up. You need to Amber's room and talk to Amy there (she's in Amber's body) to continue Amy's storyline. As for Meg's hint, that sounds like a bug. If you go to Meg's stats page, what is her progress?

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Amber and Amy have swapped bodies, their names aren't mixed up. You need to Amber's room and talk to Amy there (she's in Amber's body) to continue Amy's storyline. As for Meg's hint, that sounds like a bug. If you go to Meg's stats page, what is her progress?
Can't believe I forgot that haha. Big oops there.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
There is a bug with Meg's hint. When i started the update her hint was to continue Meg's storyline instead of the actual hint. I just visited Meg some afternoon and her storyline progressed.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
There is a bug with Meg's hint. When i started the update her hint was to continue Meg's storyline instead of the actual hint. I just visited Meg some afternoon and her storyline progressed.
Hmmm, I can't see any reason why that would be in the hints code :(

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes