philo10

Sep 28, 2019
For me one of the best games atm. Wish you honestly all luck of the world for this game :')

Sorry my english sucks a little

Reactions: PTGames

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'd love to pay, but kinda short on Money x'D The day I can get a job I'll support your Patreon, but until then gonna get it form here. ^^
Just playing the game and saying something nice about is support in itself :) Don't worry if you can't afford to pledge on Patreon, I appreciate any support people give me!

For me one of the best games atm. Wish you honestly all luck of the world for this game :')

Sorry my english sucks a little

Your English is fine, don't put yourself down :) But thank you, that's kind of you to say!

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Amy: Do you even lift, bro?
MC: *pant* I thought I could, but you seem to be able to go forever!! How?!
Amy: It's simple, bro. A little hit of this and you can work out as long as you want. I call it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol that's all I could think about every time I saw her eyes :LOL:

Reactions: Repuci

dtitan

Miracle Studios
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Yes, I got the invite to her house, but the house doesnt show on the map. I even checked each day for a week but nothing showed up.
Have you tried going into the garage, and clicking on the car?

Last edited:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Yes, I got the invite to her house, but the house doesnt show on the map. I even checked each day for a week but nothing showed up.
Have you tried going into the garage, and clicking on the car?
Yeah do this. Every new location requires discovery in the car first so that it's distinct that a new location is available on the map from then on. Plus, if the game ever tells you to go somewhere you don't know, players should learn the first place to check is the car

Reactions: philo10

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah do this. Every new location requires discovery in the car first so that it's distinct that a new location is available on the map from then on. Plus, if the game ever tells you to go somewhere you don't know, players should learn the first place to check is the car
This is very counter-intuitive though; I think this is the first game I've ever played where you don't just get new icons on the map when a new place is unlocked.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
This is very counter-intuitive though; I think this is the first game I've ever played where you don't just get new icons on the map when a new place is unlocked.
It sounds counter intuitive, but when you think most players find what to do next from the hints, saying "I should drive to X" is a lot easier for everyone to understand than saying "I should go to this location you've never been to before". Without the hints, I'd not bother, but with it makes more sense and also gives me more chances to do some code trickery in the background :p

Reactions: philo10

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1579764378075.png

v.0.7
Changelog:
- 18 story events
- 5 career scenes
- 2 new items added to shop
- 2 new locations
- 2 new side characters introduced
Side characters will be characters you see from time to time, but don't have their own stories.
- photostudio:
Use the PC in the studio to see any shoots you have done or see if there are any you missed.
Different clients will be available at different times of day, so check back often if you're missing any!
- Added a "?" to unfound photoshoots on the players PC
- Updated some hints to make content easier to find

1579764435241.png

What would you add?

What would you add to the game if you could?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
That Katie scene pissed me off lol. Especially after that vile shit she said at the end.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes