lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Honestly didn't expect there is so much content before I tried the game, a welcome surprise for sure. Very Underrated game if you ask me. Here are some of the thoughts on each of the girls:

Katie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Serena

Amy

Claire

Amber

Okay, I think this is the longest post I have written on this site so far, as a final word, I really enjoyed the game and will definitely keep a close eye on this.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Honestly didn't expect there is so much content before I tried the game, a welcome surprise for sure. Very Underrated game if you ask me. Here are some of the thoughts on each of the girls:

Katie

Serena

Amy

Claire

Amber

Okay, I think this is the longest post I have written on this site so far, as a final word, I really enjoyed the game and will definitely keep a close eye on this.
Thankyou for the write up, I appreciate the feedback and I'm happy you enjoyed the game so much. A couple of points you touched on will actually be added to/answered in the next update :p

Reactions: Amnios and lexdoll

Xiuhcoatl

Jul 14, 2018
How do I get past the point of inviting Amy/Claire/Serena to the pool? That dialogue option never comes up for me and I have checked every day of the week.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
How do I get past the point of inviting Amy/Claire/Serena to the pool? That dialogue option never comes up for me and I have checked every day of the week.
Are you checking the hints on your computer? It could be that you've run out of content for that character.

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
How many photoshooting sessions have you done in total? If you have done them all, you should be earning 80$ a week. If you are getting nowhere that much, talk to the girls in their usual places, gym/restaurant/library at different times. It's difficult to tell you what to do if we don't know how much you are into each character's story.

Are you checking the hints on your computer? It could be that you've run out of content for that character.
This is a problem I hope that will be addressed in the next update, there is no way to tell how much you have progressed into each character's story. There is a "progression" metric under "stats and replays" but it doesn't seem to mean anything to me, a simple % completion or "end of the story" message would be very helpful and save a lot of confusion.

Last edited:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
This is a problem I hope that will be addressed in the next update, there is no way to tell how much you have progressed into each character's story. There is a "progression" metric under "stats and replays" but it doesn't seem to mean anything to me, a simple % completion or "end of the story" message would be very helpful and save a lot of confusion.
The hints tell you when you've hit the end of each characters story content in each update already

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018

Katie

Serena

Amy

Claire

Amber

I agree, it's one of the most underrated games out there, and IMO it has some of the best Trans/Futa content available!

If you're gonna fuck a girl with a dick, course you're going want to do everything :)

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
V0.7 Beta #1 is now available for $20+ Patreons

• Love
Reactions: Amnios

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
V0.7 Beta #1 is now available for $20+ Patreons

When will it be available to Patrons from $5 or $1 tier? Is there any changelog? Which character stories are affected by the update? Please tell who they are for us (roommate, trainer, librarian, magic girl, photo lady), because I don't remember their names. :p

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
When will it be available to Patrons from $5 or $1 tier? Is there any changelog? Which characters' stories are affected by the update? Please tell who they are for us (roommate, trainer, librarian, magic girl, photo lady), because I don't remember names. :p
Beta won't be released for lower tier Patreons, as they're buggy and incomplete. A full release shouldn't be too far away and a full complete changelog will be posted at that time :)

Reactions: Reifon and D Dog

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Beta won't be released for lower tier Patreons, as they're buggy and incomplete. A full release shouldn't be too far away and a full complete changelog will be posted at that time :)
Could you at least tell us if there is a new content for roommate and librarian?

Xiuhcoatl

Jul 14, 2018
How many photoshooting sessions have you done in total? If you have done them all, you should be earning 80$ a week. If you are getting nowhere that much, talk to the girls in their usual places, gym/restaurant/library at different times. It's difficult to tell you what to do if we don't know how much you are into each character's story.

I have done 1 photoshoot with Amy and 2 with Katie. I have checked for different dialogue options at every time of each day and nothing has come up. Claire doesn't even appear in the library, and Serena only gives me the option to buy another Magic Crystal.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I have done 1 photoshoot with Amy and 2 with Katie. I have checked for different dialogue options at every time of each day and nothing has come up. Claire doesn't even appear in the library, and Serena only gives me the option to buy another Magic Crystal.
Check the hints, shoots only become available as you progress through their stories. So new options will appear as you go and the hints should tell you what to do next. For example Claire not appearing in the library may mean you need to invite her over to the pool or continue someone elses story line

Xiuhcoatl

Jul 14, 2018
Check the hints, shoots only become available as you progress through their stories. So new options will appear as you go and the hints should tell you what to do next. For example Claire not appearing in the library may mean you need to invite her over to the pool or continue someone elses story line
The only hint available is about asking them to go swimming. And that dialogue option never comes up. Also Claire doesn't appear at any location on any day at any time. Not sure if it is bugged or something.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
The only hint available is about asking them to go swimming. And that dialogue option never comes up. Also Claire doesn't appear at any location on any day at any time. Not sure if it is bugged or something.
Go the pool at home, click the phone in the bottom right corner

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes