Mar 30, 2018
looks like the preferences borked the game
Turn off futa dick sucking and anytime you try to progress the Amy storyline the game just goes back to main menu
Why not just have the choices again so for those who dont want to do that dont have to

Jan 13, 2024
Just a dumb question why is emily still pregnant, between part 1 and 2 is a year ?

Is that for those 1,5 with pervents with pregnancy fetish here on this board? Or is she on her 2th or 3th child?

• Haha
Reactions: Storm_13

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Just a dumb question why is emily still pregnant, between part 1 and 2 is a year ?

Is that for those 1,5 with pervents with pregnancy fetish here on this board? Or is she on her 2th or 3th child?
She is pregnant from a member of an alien race and if I remember correctly the pregnancy cycle was bigger than the human one (something like two or more years, I'm not sure), so that's why. :)

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
looks like the preferences borked the game
Turn off futa dick sucking and anytime you try to progress the Amy storyline the game just goes back to main menu
Why not just have the choices again so for those who dont want to do that dont have to
This is what beta versions are for, things are broke.

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Hmm.. Converting thread to episode 2 rather than creating a new one can be potentially confusing. I guess that means episode 1 is considered complete? I totally get the need to start episode 2 anew, so you can update how you do stuff without having to rework old bits to still work. Also nice to keep download below 4 GB. Might want to update the screenshots and bits to be from episode 2, and mention a bit about whether episode 1 is completed or not.

Assuming episode 1 is complete, I guess I'll complete that first before checking out episode 2 ;) Not sure I'd play the game without Amy. She's my fav character in the game by far ;) The other dick-girls are too monstrous for my taste.

Good luck onwards with the game by the way :D

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2021
Can someone give me a save from the previous chapter 2 update i could have sworn i played it all after resetting the pc but i lost it

Last edited:

ronak

Aug 6, 2017
Why putting the episodes in different games. No joke I never saw a single instance in which that didn´t turn out to be garbage.
If I had to make a guess it´s a technical issue. Can someone explain that to me who has no clue?
Probably a file size limit on phones.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Would at least be nice if you could make more choices when introducing the more fetish areas in the game, ie: Katie suddenly showing up with that crap on her face and asking the mc what he thinks, but the responses don't really reflect any negative answer and should at least allow him to say she looks like shit with that on her face.....Choice to ignore the new club.... choices to to be able to ignore some of the girls who we don;t like etc...etc... That would make this game really good

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Would at least be nice if you could make more choices when introducing the more fetish areas in the game, ie: Katie suddenly showing up with that crap on her face and asking the mc what he thinks, but the responses don't really reflect any negative answer and should at least allow him to say she looks like shit with that on her face.....Choice to ignore the new club.... choices to to be able to ignore some of the girls who we don;t like etc...etc... That would make this game really good
The MC would never be rude to Katie like that, that's not who he is.

Also, the preferences menu is there to allow you to ignore as much content as possible, while keeping the story intact. If you can't ignore certain content, then it's likely because it's important.

Fact is, if you're wanting to ignore that much content, this games probably not for you.

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
If you download episode 2 does i include episode 1 i read they are separate so episode 1 games wont load up, but if we download episode 2 and we are playing from new do we still need to download episode one as well??

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
If you download episode 2 does i include episode 1 i read they are separate so episode 1 games wont load up, but if we download episode 2 and we are playing from new do we still need to download episode one as well??
yes episode one and two are different programs. they dont share anything so you need to play episode one before engaging with episode two.

The story flows from episode one to two so to understand anything of what is happening I still STRONGLY recommend playing episode one before trying episode two.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes