* There's a line for Claire that's attributed to the MC

* malleable, not maleable

* The scene with Serena repeats.
Could you tell me which line that is?

Fixed!

Fixed!

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
the Serena DNA event keeps repeating itself for me i thought maybe we need to do it more then once but after 8 time i give up what the matter

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I don't remember the exact line, but it was in the library when they were discussing Amy.
Found it and fixed it, thanks!

the Serena DNA event keeps repeating itself for me i thought maybe we need to do it more then once but after 8 time i give up what the matter
That's a bug, it's the last scene of the update so there's not more content after that anyway :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Claires top changing was a mistake, I was testing a different outfit and some how that got saved. Woops! As for Katie, there's two sets of pictures to take with her, both available on sunday evenings. Talking to her on saturday morning on my save only takes the morning and still leaves you able to sunbathe with her in the afternoon.

The stats page is meant to be blank in this version but the lore page isn't, I'll look into that thanks!
The other top looks nice, if she wears that instead for some events I certainly won't mind!
Saw the second photoshoot, very nice!
And I tried it again, talking to Katie Saturday morning definitely skips over afternoon and advances time all the way to evening for me.
(P.S. her pose laying on the bed Saturday morning is really cute, I love that pose)

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Yes but it will be avoidable just as futa content is so if you only want male on futa, you can have that.
I know you're making a generalized statement to cover for those that also would like to see male-on-futa content, but I wanted to make clear that I could care less personally that it's avoidable, and no... I don't want only want male-on-futa content, I want only futa-on-male content <3 <3 <3

But I again, I know you HAVE to make it avoidable and to have both variations. I personally will only be looking for one particular content though, to be "loved" by a futa (mainly forced, but you said earlier that you don't do forced, so...) <3

So... looks like I'll be watching this game very closely XD

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Not that one of us would ever use them, but what are the cheat codes? There's an input available, but nothing to input.
Just one page before.

Currently there are no cheat codes, only the codes "fca" and "fcd" for activating and disabling futa content. I was using them to test content but left them in incase anyone changed their mind about futa content.

Reactions: PTGames

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
ya..Serena is looping..wheres the pool?..lol..no trigger for Claire..those are the only two things hints show..see what Serena found out with the dna thingie and see if Claire wants to swim...
pool is in your own house
dna quest keeps repeating

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
The other top looks nice, if she wears that instead for some events I certainly won't mind!
Saw the second photoshoot, very nice!
And I tried it again, talking to Katie Saturday morning definitely skips over afternoon and advances time all the way to evening for me.
(P.S. her pose laying on the bed Saturday morning is really cute, I love that pose)
Hmmmm that's odd. I'll look into it.

Anyone else reading this having this issue?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I'm experiencing issues with the Saturday morning conversation with Katie taking two time slots. I talk with her in the morning, the next thing I know, it's Saturday evening.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'm experiencing issues with the Saturday morning conversation with Katie taking two time slots. I talk with her in the morning, the next thing I know, it's Saturday evening.
Thanks for letting me know, I've changed the way it changes time. I'm still not sure why it was skipping a time slot but hopefully the new way fixes it for you as it works fine on a new save and my old save. It'll go live with the next update.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thanks for letting me know, I've changed the way it changes time. I'm still not sure why it was skipping a time slot but hopefully the new way fixes it for you as it works fine on a new save and my old save. It'll go live with the next update.
tryed the game but i just cant put up with that free roam.... maybe if u add a quest log or something i will try in the future as of now is hard to know where u have to go etc and makes the game seems kinda empty

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes