PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Couldn't have waited a little while before leaking it? :ROFLMAO:
Okay... post play report... Since I grabbed an early pirate copy, I figure I can at least report my findings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish::rolleyes:

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
Hi,
i played this game a long time ago, but i forgot what i must do...
I should upload those pohotos of Amber to my portfolio... But i dont know how..Looking for hints.. thank you

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Hi,
I should upload those pohotos of Amber to my portfolio... But i dont know how..Looking for hints.. thank you
Have you tried the computer in the MC's bedroom?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
How big of an update is it that it shows at least an hour to download? Or is it just me?
Well the hour download is entirely on your internet connection and/or hoster. Can't really say how big of an update it is but it has quite a bit of content already. And no update only patch so you download the whole game again.
Is this a bug that when you visit Serena that you get the same scene every day?
It is.
Hi,
On the PC in MC's room.

Reactions: ILCjr

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
i tried but what?
It seems like you already did upload all of the picture. Hmm, the hints say you should upload the photos? Or does MC say that? Maybe you just need to continue another story line. Not sure though. I would keep on playing and do something else for a while and then come back to it.

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
It seems like you already did upload all of the picture. Hmm, the hints say you should upload the photos? Or does MC say that? Maybe you just need to continue another story line. Not sure though. I would keep on playing and do something else for a while and then come back to it.
the problem is i have only at Hints this " I should upload those pohotos of Amber to my portfolio " ..and with other characters i have i must progress with other characters.. so thats why i dont know where i must continue..

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
the problem is i have only at Hints this " I should upload those pohotos of Amber to my portfolio " ..and with other characters i have i must progress with other characters.. so thats why i dont know where i must continue..
Hmm that sounds weird, sorry don't really know what the problem could be, maybe upload the save, so people with more experience could check that or PTGames himself.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Something has gone very wrong if you have every photoshoot with Amber done, but are only have her progress on 3. Did you use anything to unlock all photoshoots by any chance? Because that will screw with the progress.

Reactions: Bob69
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes