Mar 7, 2023
I'm confused, since any other side characters are just bonus content. Regular content each update always involves every girl (except Katie). 4 out of 6 of whom are human.
My problem, I just like to get into a girl's story. And I personally don't really like to fuck around. I wouldn't mind having MC having sex with a few girls, who also like each other. But him going to the park and meet a giant to have sex with, without any backstory, makes me not want to care about her. I even don't know what her name is.

I did like the stories with Amy, Amber and Katie, but then so many got added which don't seem to be important for them main story. So I hope that new girl 'Irmh' is important for the backstory, because until now I don't really like or care for her. It seems like if she was missing, nobody would care.

What I also think is strange, that MC can sleep with his sister every night, but can't with his red head girlfriend.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Nice, adding Steam achievements is always a good thing.
There is a portion of Steam users who outright ignore a game if it doesn't have them.
Oh pls. Achievements are a waste of life. All they do is give you your participation trophy: "you played the game"

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
My problem, I just like to get into a girl's story. And I personally don't really like to fuck around. I wouldn't mind having MC having sex with a few girls, who also like each other. But him going to the park and meet a giant to have sex with, without any backstory, makes me not want to care about her. I even don't know what her name is.

I did like the stories with Amy, Amber and Katie, but then so many got added which don't seem to be important for them main story. So I hope that new girl 'Irmh' is important for the backstory, because until now I don't really like or care for her. It seems like if she was missing, nobody would care.

What I also think is strange, that MC can sleep with his sister every night, but can't with his red head girlfriend.
Those girls all serve a purpose, even if it's not clear what that purpose is yet. Although it should. Some people have figured it out already without realising it.

I know that sounds incredibly cryptic, but I can't really say anything clearer without spoiling anything.

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
Oh pls. Achievements are a waste of life. All they do is give you your participation trophy: "you played the game"
Maybe, maybe not .. it is clear you have negative feelings about them for whatever reason.
But think of it like this: if you -I assume- don't care about achievements, would it then harm you to let others that do enjoy achievements have their fun.
Secondly the fact stands that Steam achievement boosts games sales a bit, so more money goes to the dev will help keep a good game like this one going.

Mar 7, 2023
Those girls all serve a purpose, even if it's not clear what that purpose is yet. Although it should. Some people have figured it out already without realising it.

I know that sounds incredibly cryptic, but I can't really say anything clearer without spoiling anything.
Than I won't complain.

What I saw in the latest update, when he is fucking visible amber and she becomes a little bit visible, she is with her ass to him, but then then 1 image before fuck animation she is turned around.

And I see now there is a a double bed, would be nice to be able to sleep there too one day...

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Than I won't complain.

What I saw in the latest update, when he is fucking visible amber and she becomes a little bit visible, she is with her ass to him, but then then 1 image before fuck animation she is turned around.

And I see now there is a a double bed, would be nice to be able to sleep there too one day...
She's not turned around at any point in that scene?

One day you'll be able to sleep there, I just haven't got round to adding it yet.

I'm using the ones for incest, an outline of secrets, tooltips, hints and room pictures. I guess there may be a conflict in there
It seems likely as I've never had that error using a vanilla game.

anakha3263

Jul 29, 2018
I'll try again and see if I can find which one is causing it. I'm going to guess it's the outline, but with the black magic of programming who knows

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
023 version of the game all the saves are gone, will this be fixed for the next version or will it not work anymore?
Read the changelog in the OP and the section about transferring saves.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm using the ones for incest, an outline of secrets, tooltips, hints and room pictures. I guess there may be a conflict in there
That's weird, it's never done that for me when I was testing or playing. Do you remember what you did right before it happened? It definitely won't be the secret outline, all that does is change some images, no code at all.

anakha3263

Jul 29, 2018
That's weird, it's never done that for me when I was testing or playing. Do you remember what you did right before it happened? It definitely won't be the secret outline, all that does is change some images, no code at all.

I've just tried them all individually and it happens vanilla too. It's when I change one of the digital paintings and it unlocks the secret image. I select the Vee images, but I haven't even met her yet, she's ages away.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes