PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Bought the game on Steam, usually how long is the delay between Patreon and there?
This was a beta update. Steam only gets updates the same time as Patreon does its public releases. Although, this version may take a little longer for Steam, so no ETA yet.

cheat codes?
No cheat codes for beta releases.

Then what's the point of pursuing any of them when you can go away and find a virgin?
Not going to go into specifics, but most reasoning for wanting a virgin is disturbing. Besides, I think most people would rather have a partner that'll rock their world than someone that has no clue what they're doing...

Anyway, this isn't the place for this discussion. If you're only after virgins, this game isn't for you.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Like, I had so much progress with this with an incest patch and then all of it went away.
Sounds like you've lost your save files. Save files were moved to a new location a few versions ago, so you could move them over manually.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well would be really good story with some nice female characters if the MC was at least given a choice to say NO - and as well the BDSM club is just a club for whores and cheaters, - would be really nice to have had the choice to not support Claire in the club at all and still get forward with the ??? - not sure this is a story really not much happening with his magic, seems more to be a fuck fest with no choices at all

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Well would be really good story with some nice female characters if the MC was at least given a choice to say NO - and as well the BDSM club is just a club for whores and cheaters, - would be really nice to have had the choice to not support Claire in the club at all and still get forward with the ??? - not sure this is a story really not much happening with his magic, seems more to be a fuck fest with no choices at all
"It'd be good if you just changed the whole thing"

Why can't people just go "This isn't for me" these days without being insulting and throwing their (wrong) opinions out too?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
"It'd be good if you just changed the whole thing"

Why can't people just go "This isn't for me" these days without being insulting and throwing their (wrong) opinions out too?
i agree with you.. ive been playing since the early days and i love this game

jikhak

May 5, 2017
When I was checking the hint, I have to wait Amber to check out the photostudio,told me to look for more photoshhoot opportunities with other girls while I wait for Amber. but other 4 characters (Kaite, Amy, Claire, Serena) tell me I should continue the other character storylines. I took 4 of them photos already. So what am I missing? I can't unlock other 2 characters.

Reactions: Randonormie

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
When I was checking the hint, I have to wait Amber to check out the photostudio,told me to look for more photoshhoot opportunities with other girls while I wait for Amber. but other 4 characters (Kaite, Amy, Claire, Serena) tell me I should continue the other character storylines. I took 4 of them photos already. So what am I missing? I can't unlock other 2 characters.
You're supposed to have 4 with Amy, 3 with Claire, 4 with Katie, 3 with Serena and 2 with Amber. Also remember to upload the photoshoots.

Reactions: jikhak

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Why can't devs be open to criticism and not force people to accept crap fetishes when all they need do is GIVE A CHOICE
Because:

A. It's the devs game, they're telling a story they want to tell. Removing all of Claire's content would remove a chunk of a story I want to tell.

B. Giving choices would require far more work, which would take time away from developing other content.

C. There are 1000's of adult games around, why do you feel that every one should cater to you?

D. Insulting devs and other peoples kinks is a great way to get a dev to completely ignore your requests.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Why can't devs be open to criticism and not force people to accept crap fetishes when all they need do is GIVE A CHOICE
In this game you are given plenty of choices, and the most important is that you can disable all the futa content and don't miss a single scene, because every futa scene has the corresponding non-futa. About the Claire scenes, you know that the CTRL button exists?

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Because:

A. It's the devs game, they're telling a story they want to tell. Removing all of Claire's content would remove a chunk of a story I want to tell.

B. Giving choices would require far more work, which would take time away from developing other content.

C. There are 1000's of adult games around, why do you feel that every one should cater to you?

D. Insulting devs and other peoples kinks is a great way to get a dev to completely ignore your requests.
If those are your reasons why make it a sandbox game instead of a kinetic novel or VN?
Don't get me wrong Claire is my favorite but a game does imply choice.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
If those are your reasons why make it a sandbox game instead of a kinetic novel or VN?
Don't get me wrong Claire is my favorite but a game does imply choice.
Because sandbox allows other things, such as secret images, repeatable scenes, optional side story scenes etc. that break up the story. It gets boring just clicking through a story without breaks imo.

Sandbox doesn't always mean choice in story. Take the new God of War games for example. They're huge open world games, but they have a linear story. The open world just allows for extra things for the player to do instead of constantly chasing the story.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes