RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Could it be, and I'm just speculating here, that people, such as myself, who like Amy with a dick might also like to see other women with dicks, almost like a fetish or something? :rolleyes:
And that's fine for you, but is that the main focus of the game? Cause I don't think it is. There are plenty of games that have that as the main focus. You can look them up, it's easy. Enjoy your fetish.

I'm here for a game about a guy with the ability to read minds who lives with his sister (Best friend) and gets wrapped up in being hunted by magical groups after his powers while meeting and screwing hot girls. A story with a Girl who was cursed with a dick, doesn't want it, seeks a magical cure, gets it and then somehow is still walking around naked in her own gym without taking said cure which doesn't make any sense to the story.

I am not saying that every single character has to be 100% female, but it started out as 1 character out of 5 and a damn good reason for it. Now it just seems like anyone with magic gives themselves one for no reason and random characters have them for reasons outside of the plot.

Pardon me for thinking it was a little excessive.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
And that's fine for you, but is that the main focus of the game? Cause I don't think it is. There are plenty of games that have that as the main focus. You can look them up, it's easy. Enjoy your fetish.

I'm here for a game about a guy with the ability to read minds who lives with his sister (Best friend) and gets wrapped up in being hunted by magical groups after his powers while meeting and screwing hot girls. A story with a Girl who was cursed with a dick, doesn't want it, seeks a magical cure, gets it and then somehow is still walking around naked in her own gym without taking said cure which doesn't make any sense to the story.

I am not saying that every single character has to be 100% female, but it started out as 1 character out of 5 and a damn good reason for it. Now it just seems like anyone with magic gives themselves one for no reason and random characters have them for reasons outside of the plot.

Pardon me for thinking it was a little obsessive.
6 main girls, 4 of them cis gendered women and one of the trans/futas is currently without her dick.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In all seriousness, Claire opening the club was bound to be a storyline reason for more of certain fetishes to show up in the game and, since that's mostly futa/trans and femdom, there has been a, welcome, escalation.

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I've tried on Saturday night... ;)
That's when the screen shot was done, They probably had clicked earlier in the day or at some other time before taking the screenshot and uploading it. Then again I've noticed that if I don't have pointer on just the right pixel for a few of them it doesn't seem to be there.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
In the club, fine, Sam is actually a great example of being present on both sides of the choice.

But my point stands. The Futa content was original presented as being a curse on one character. It was treated as a negative in the plot. It was a plot device. This is not a Futa game, the fact that it keep showing up everywhere other than in Amy's story or the one FemDom Demon is rather annoying.

I am ok with the content when it fits the story, but if it doesn't then it's just pandering to certain people

Reactions: Cernunnos.

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
A story with a Girl who was cursed with a dick, doesn't want it, seeks a magical cure, gets it and then somehow is still walking around naked in her own gym without taking said cure which doesn't make any sense to the story.
While I might agree with you on the maybe it's a bit much with the dickgirl/futa character count... I disagree with your suggestion that Amy's second thoughts about taking the cure don't make sense in the overall story.

In fact, as someone who's working on his own VN and who is still debating whether his leading lady will be 100% girl, futa or dickgirl and why that might be the case within the plot of my story... I think it's good storytelling to have made Amy second guess herself and her sexuality once a 'solution' presents itself. It makes Amy far more interesting than the regular semi-fetish of simply sticking a dick on Victoria 8. Same way Shauna in WVM is interesting because of her ambivalence and angst about her own penis.

Oh and if you're wondering... this is my current thinking about my own leading lady in her not-hiding-amongst-humans state, though I'm leaning more towards Dickgirl than Futa as it's likely to fit better with my story. End of shameless plug. No butts. Just a plug.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
In the club, fine, Sam is actually a great example of being present on both sides of the choice.

But my point stands. The Futa content was original presented as being a curse on one character. It was treated as a negative in the plot. It was a plot device. This is not a Futa game, the fact that it keep showing up everywhere other than in Amy's story or the one FemDom Demon is rather annoying.

I am ok with the content when it fits the story, but if it doesn't then it's just pandering to certain people
I'm not sure that you are the person to determine whether this is a futa game or not, I think PTGames ought to have some say in that :LOL:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Oh and if you're wondering... this is my current thinking about my own leading lady in her not-hiding-amongst-humans state, though I'm leaning more towards Dickgirl than Futa as it's likely to fit better with my story. End of shameless plug. No butts. Just a plug.
Love the Cock ring. She's such a well designed demon girl too.

Reactions: 8InchFloppyDick

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
That's a bug, it's been fixed now for the next release :) But thank you for reporting it!

People voted for that content in the poll, if you dislike it, turn it off :) There's no missing content in the non futa route, you just get alternate scenes so if you don't want futa's, you don't have to have them
Is there a way for the mc to top Meg? Or is she strictly dom? If she is, I'd like to know so I can skip her content. I don't mean any offense of course, but I'd like to know.

Reactions: despot444

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Is there a way for the mc to top Meg? Or is she strictly dom? If she is, I'd like to know so I can skip her content. I don't mean any offense of course, but I'd like to know.
I can answer this. Skipping content is usually dependent on the scene. PT usually offers of a "No thanks option". But you do have to go through everyone's story content because they all intertwine.

Which is something I really like about this game.

Also, she's the FemDom character, so probably not.

Reactions: spitfire335

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I can answer this. Skipping content is usually dependent on the scene. PT usually offers of a "No thanks option". But you do have to go through everyone's story content because they all intertwine.

Which is something I really like about this game.

Also, she's the FemDom character, so probably not.
Thank you for letting me know. Cheers.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
was Serena's name changed to Sam?
That's a bug.

Pardon me for thinking it was a little excessive.
If you play with futa content turned on, it's a futa game. If you don't, it's not. Also here's some explanations of why the characters have dicks (these are all based on having futa content turned on obviously):

Amy: She started out hating it, as everyone she told about it rejected her for it, except for Claire. But after meeting MC, she finally met someone that didn't reject her as a freak and actually embraced her and was sexually interested in her even though she had a dick. So now she's not sure if she really hates it, because it wasn't that she didn't enjoy using it, just didn't enjoy the rejection that came with it, but now she doesn't have to worry about that with the MC around. On top of that, she has the temporary cure, so when she wants to be female, she can be, but when she wants to enjoy having a cock, she can do that too. So right now, she's undecided on her future and a cure.

Meg: She's a demon that enjoys being intimidating and domineering in life. So obviously that spills over into her sex life. She enjoys power and having a cock makes her feel powerful. The fact she specifically chose and designed her own body and cock and gave herself a giant dick is entirely in line with her personality. That's without even going into the fact that so far we've only actually really interacted with it properly once and that was clearly spelled out as being only a reward for behaving herself and won't be a permanent thing.

Phoenix: This one is just entirely optional, you even have the choice to tell her to get rid of it before you interact with it. Although I did fuck up and forget to put a variable in there that tracks that choice, which I already added earlier today. Her reason for having one is stated in the scene you see it. She has a cum fetish and enjoys sucking her own dick. She also is an expert at manipulating her own body, so it's not really a surprise she would try giving herself a dick at some point and realise she enjoys it. Not only that, but she isn't a main character and won't be a huge focus.

Sam: Sam is the only true futa in the game, she has both a dick and a pussy, but we've only seen her once and she won't be a main character either, so won't really be a big part of the game. As for her reasons, we may find that out later.

So, take away the two side characters and you have 2/6 main characters that are futas and one of which isn't even going to be a futa every scene you see with her. So where exactly is the excess?

I don't want to spoil any of her story, but I will say if that's a worry, don't skip her content ;)

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Secrets are only gated behind progress, you'll never be unable to get them all if you don't find them as you go through the game. You just need to look harder :D
i know I'm really trying haha they are so hard been putting my mouse on every object and hoping to see any light up there's so much objects in the game great addition I love it when devs put secret images in the game

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
i know I'm really trying haha they are so hard been putting my mouse on every object and hoping to see any light up there's so much objects in the game great addition I love it when devs put secret images in the game
There's actually a lot of them revealed by people in this thread, but there's no consolidated list sadly.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Secrets are only gated behind progress, you'll never be unable to get them all if you don't find them as you go through the game. You just need to look harder :D
Ok, maybe a question that was answered before (and maybe a fucking stupid question) but, as someone who was at 100% completion on v0.9, prior to the introduction of secrets in v0.10, are there any that I would be unable to get?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes