Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
On Amber hint says to wait till she has info on studio for last 7 in game days alllso says to continue to take photos of outhers i did them all how long do i have to wait

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
On Amber hint says to wait till she has info on studio for last 7 in game days alllso says to continue to take photos of outhers i did them all how long do i have to wait
There's an outfit in the store you need to buy, then one more photoshoot in the gym with Amy.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
You could reset Amy's progress to 25 and play from there, I'm unsure if you've bugged Amber as well, but try that and see what happened. Just type amyprogress = 25 in console and see what happens.
Just downloaded v12.2 to check fixed bugs and I found something unfixed (not sure is it bug at all) but during MC, Amber & Katie scene at her pool, when Amber is speaking she is credited as Amy on text strip

Jan 28, 2019
I haven't played since 0.8, and didn't even play all of that because a bug broke my game.
So, I think I'll enjoy re-downloading and trying this again.

that said, I do have a question.

I recall from a previous playthrough that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I felt odd about this.
I like futa content, but I'm a "futa has pussy and cock" type..
So, my question (which could well be answered in current version, but I haven't played it yet...) is this: Even if she chooses to remain with her dick, will I at least be able to give her a pussy so she's a "true" futa?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I haven't played since 0.8, and didn't even play all of that because a bug broke my game.

I felt odd about this.
So, my question (which could well be answered in current version, but I haven't played it yet...) is this: Even if she chooses to remain with her dick, will I at least be able to give her a pussy so she's a "true" futa?
I don't believe so. She either has a cock and balls, or she has a pussy. I don't see her getting a third option as that would need its own set of scenes making. There is another girl who does have a dick and a pussy if you're into that kind of thing though.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Just downloaded v12.2 to check fixed bugs and I found something unfixed (not sure is it bug at all) but during MC, Amber & Katie scene at her pool, when Amber is speaking she is credited as Amy on text strip
That's fixed in the next version, I thought I had fixed it in that version, but I missed something. It's not game breaking, so I never uploaded a bugfix.

I felt odd about this.
As said above, there is another character that has a cock and pussy, but no, Amy will only have either a vagina or cock and balls.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Lunars Chosen [v0.12.2 Bugfix] [PTGames] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.19 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.18 GB

Compressed PC Size: 393.2 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 376.4 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Lunar's Chosen V0.13 Beta #2 Christmas Event is now live for Patreons if anyone is interested :)

Public on the 25th or is that too soon to A, get everything done and/or B, fit your tier commitments on Patreon?

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
I've found the last one!

Library: the great window in background, one of the 2 triangle shaped glasses on middle top! Click on the left one.

I updated the list in my previous post

Reactions: TGafy
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes