PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't worry, it was an interesting read and worth it for me to think about. As for cheats, the ones posted here are ones that get leaked, as yes they should only be for Patrons/Subscribers. And yes, they are on Subscribestar as well as Patreon :)

It's just better to have some sound rather than complete silence, and for people who say 'just put on your own music' sure you can, but would you do that with a movie? Or do you expect the soundtrack to match what's happening on the screen? People who want their own music rather than thematically appropriate music can always mute the game. Of course it's not just music, ambient background sound for different locations can help set the scene, like wave sounds on the beach etc... Would the club feel the same if it weren't for the music there? Probably the worst sound in games IMO is random sound effects like phones, doors or whatever when the game is usually quiet.
Yeah, if I were to start adding audio, it'd be background audio first, sound effects second.

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
Don't worry, it was an interesting read and worth it for me to think about. As for cheats, the ones posted here are ones that get leaked, as yes they should only be for Patrons/Subscribers. And yes, they are on Subscribestar as well as Patreon :)

Yeah, if I were to start adding audio, it'd be background audio first, sound effects second.
A simple on time plap sound effect is really all that's needed it's one of those things where it's always better to have than not if it isn't a big hassle to add. Ambience is cool then music is last to me because it's so subjective in the first place but just a simple plap is all that's really needed to me.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There seems to be another mistake - this one concerns Amber who I thought inherited her grandpas money, now she is being booted out of her apartment and has no money???
Am I right or wrong

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
There seems to be another mistake - this one concerns Amber who I thought inherited her grandpas money, now she is being booted out of her apartment and has no money???
Am I right or wrong
This is explained later already in the story that why she has no money now

Reactions: BGRW2020

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I find normal Claire much more attractive than her silly blonde version. I can't really say that the alternative version appeals to me, quite the opposite.

EDIT: Claire's sister's transformation into a bimbo doesn't turn me on at all.

Last edited:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I find normal Claire much more attractive than her silly blonde version. I can't really say that the alternative version appeals to me, quite the opposite.

EDIT: Claire's sister's transformation into a bimbo doesn't turn me on at all.
Some people enjoy it, some people don't. That's why it's only a temporary thing :)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Some people enjoy it, some people don't. That's why it's only a temporary thing :)
I like Claire's story, her fetishes not too much. However, even if I don't see them, I don't feel, from the general tone of the game, that those scenes are frustrating for those who don't like those fetishes (which doesn't make me interested in seeing them)

For now, Meg is the only one who doesn't attract me at all physically (mainly because I don't like very large breasts). In any case, her story seems interesting.

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
The Steam version uses the same cheats that are available on Patreon for $5 Patrons. They get changed and updated with each update.

The actual Steam version will always remain free, but I'm uncertain when there will be paid DLC. I'm considering offering the 4K wallpapers I have created as a donation DLC reward.
I'm not a fan of Patreon (always had problems with it working with my credit card/accounts in this country) but could see this as a viable way: a Steam "Cheat Codes" DLC for $5-$xx? that permanently unlocks/updates the cheats for the Steam version, allowing us on Steam to both support you and get access to the codes while skipping out Patreon; without making the Patreon path "obsolete" for those who want to support you/get the cheats through there?

Reactions: Bloodguard

Volvofh460

Nov 21, 2021
Your weekly income is only $95 for some reason. I'm not sure how you managed to do that, as I just tested myself and played through until I had done all the photoshoots you've done and it gets to $100, which is what triggers Amber to find the studio. If you know how to open console, use "webincome = 100" and that should fix it after you sleep.
Im having The same problema... I got all The photoshoots, but my weekly income is $95. How can i use this "webincome=100" on Android?

Volvofh460

Nov 21, 2021
Your weekly income is only $95 for some reason. I'm not sure how you managed to do that, as I just tested myself and played through until I had done all the photoshoots you've done and it gets to $100, which is what triggers Amber to find the studio. If you know how to open console, use "webincome = 100" and that should fix it after you sleep.
Im having The same problema... I got all The photoshoots, but my weekly income is $95. How can i use this "webincome=100" on Android?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'm not a fan of Patreon (always had problems with it working with my credit card/accounts in this country) but could see this as a viable way: a Steam "Cheat Codes" DLC for $5-$xx? that permanently unlocks/updates the cheats for the Steam version, allowing us on Steam to both support you and get access to the codes while skipping out Patreon; without making the Patreon path "obsolete" for those who want to support you/get the cheats through there?
Unfortunately the codes changed for each update as they very easily get leaked. So I'd have to update them each time on Steam and there's no good way to push that to each user unless I constantly updated the DLC which would be a huge hassle to do.

Unfortunately I have no idea, you may have to start a clean save. I may try and add a bugcheck for this scenario to avoid it in future on the rare occasion people reach it. I'm still unsure how this happens.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Unfortunately the codes changed for each update as they very easily get leaked. So I'd have to update them each time on Steam and there's no good way to push that to each user unless I constantly updated the DLC which would be a huge hassle to do.
There's probably a Steam integration python module you could use to check for DLC presence in lieu of codes. It would be easily circumvented but anyone who could do that wouldn't need the codes to begin with.

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
can anyone tell me how to practice photography with katie?! I am stucked and cant do any other models before practicing...

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes