lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think you've posted in the wrong game. It's possible I'm forgetting early game stuff, but I don't remember Lunar's Chosen ever having stat grinding needed. You just go to your computer in your room, look up what to do on the upper left ? icon, and then go to the place at the time mentioned. It's pretty easy to progress in the game.
Katie does have some affection requirements but, IIRC, that feature becomes irrelevant later on. By the time she's agreeing to the photoshoots it shouldn't matter. Part of her story can be temp blocked by touching her ass at the pool; make sure you have one wednesday hangout where you don't do so then go for it next time.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Mod to make secret images easier to find. Replaces secret images with one of several possible indicators. For versions 0.17 and below.
Fill:
View attachment 908367
Outlines:
View attachment 939121
Stars:
View attachment 908368
Choose one, extract 'game' folder on top of existing 'game' folder:
View attachment 1147133
During the time when you are able to go into Katie's room, there is a secret image on the drawer(click anywhere on it, no specific spot) on the right of the room. No highlight from this mod there.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Katie does have some affection requirements but, IIRC, that feature becomes irrelevant later on. By the time she's agreeing to the photoshoots it shouldn't matter. Part of her story can be temp blocked by touching her ass at the pool; make sure you have one wednesday hangout where you don't do so then go for it next time.
Ah, it's been a really long time since I was at that point in this game. I feel like PT should just remove that entirely; no other girls need it, and if it's later irrelevant, I don't really see any point. But it does explain why I wasn't remembering it.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Ah, it's been a really long time since I was at that point in this game. I feel like PT should just remove that entirely; no other girls need it, and if it's later irrelevant, I don't really see any point. But it does explain why I wasn't remembering it.
Katie is a special case though. Even if you don't patch the game she's still known the MC since he was a child which can make it harder to see someone sexually. Once lewd content is unlocked, those scenes would naturally serve to raise affection whereas beforehand they ought to have a negative impact.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
During the time when you are able to go into Katie's room, there is a secret image on the drawer(click anywhere on it, no specific spot) on the right of the room. No highlight from this mod there.
That's because that interactable doesn't go away after you've unlocked that secret. If I replaced the image for it, then it would always be highlighted even after you unlocked it.

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
Out of curiosity is there by any chance a guide to the locations of the secret images I know there is the mod for them but was wondering if a little guide exists

Reactions: TGafy

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Katie is a special case though. Even if you don't patch the game she's still known the MC since he was a child which can make it harder to see someone sexually. Once lewd content is unlocked, those scenes would naturally serve to raise affection whereas beforehand they ought to have a negative impact.
Progressing with her shouldn't require points, though. A simple choice to try to pursue things or not and then having scenes moving forward to get more intimate or alternate scenes where you just stay friends would be sufficient. I'm not complaining, but I still find the points unnecessary. There are easily other ways of handling that specific relationship. It's just an opinion, but I stick to what I said. I find the points useless in this game.

Reactions: BGRW2020

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Out of curiosity is there by any chance a guide to the locations of the secret images I know there is the mod for them but was wondering if a little guide exists
I don't know of one. I can give you a general idea for many of them, but I haven't found them all myself.
  • You will find some images on the map itself.
  • There are images in locations where otherwise there might be activities; for instance, normally you only go to Serena for a scene to move the game plot (or relationship with her) forward, but at a certain point you can enter her room when she's not there, and there are images you can access then.
  • Sometimes you'll get an image by trying to visit when someone isn't there; for example, Amy is normally at the gym during the day, but you can try to visit her at home even though she won't be there. I got one image after being told she wasn't home.
  • Often, the images are more easily found that one might assume initially. For instance, at the library, there are images above the bookshelves, but I don't remember finding any on the bookshelves themselves. I might not be remembering correctly, but I think the images there weren't nearly as hidden as I had expected them to be.
Hope that helps with some of your searching.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Progressing with her shouldn't require points, though. A simple choice to try to pursue things or not and then having scenes moving forward to get more intimate or alternate scenes where you just stay friends would be sufficient. I'm not complaining, but I still find the points unnecessary. There are easily other ways of handling that specific relationship. It's just an opinion, but I stick to what I said. I find the points useless in this game.
Katie requiring affection serves the purpose of pushing people to interact with her, which A. teaches people to interact with her at different times/places to see different events, which is the foundation of the game and B. Makes it much less likely people may ignore her and never start the photography route.

Sector_0

Oct 21, 2020
How do I make money? I bought something I didn't need now I can't afford to move on with the story.
Also, does anyone have the cheat codes for this version?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hey nice. Congratulations too.

Is this from today or the last few days? I don't remember seeing the game on Steam before.
Steampage went live about 30 minutes ago, still coming soon, won't be officially released for a couple of weeks ye

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
How do I make money? I bought something I didn't need now I can't afford to move on with the story.
Also, does anyone have the cheat codes for this version?

Do the photoshoots. Talk to Katie in the evening to get the camera, then speak to her on Sunday in her room and ask her to model. From there, repeat that 3 times and you'll start unlocking shoots with other characters. Just remember to upload each shoot the PC in the MC's bedroom otherwise the next won't unlock.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes