Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
OK, I'm really, really stuck and getting frustrated. This is the third update in a row that I can't progress Katie at all. She's permanently stuck on the hint: "I should do more photoshoots at the studio." I am so sick of going through every day of the week at the studio, morning/afternoon/evening and there's nothing. I've done this all seven days. I have all of the side-character shoots except the very bottom left of the last row. Main characters, Katie has one left ? and Meg has two left ?... How the actual fuck do I make these shoots trigger?
Ok, so I've done some digging in the game code - that hint is will be displayed based on Vex's model status. How many shoots have you done with Vex? You have to have done 2, if you've somehow done the 3rd it won't display the other hint for you - which tells you to speak to Katie by the pool in the evening.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017
As Meg is one of the two, what does it say when you click on your PC's help section, then look at Meg's hint, rather than Katie's?
Meg says continue Serena, and Serena says continue Katie.

As for Vex, I don't know how many I've done, but like I said, I've completed all photo shoots for the side characters except one missing (the farthest bottom left) and nothing I do seems to trigger a shoot no matter when I check.

Here's my save file if anyone's curious. I'd also just take someone's current save from the start of this update if they have one?

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
Meg says continue Serena, and Serena says continue Katie.

As for Vex, I don't know how many I've done, but like I said, I've completed all photo shoots for the side characters except one missing (the farthest bottom left) and nothing I do seems to trigger a shoot no matter when I check.

Here's my save file if anyone's curious. I'd also just take someone's current save from the start of this update if they have one?
Right, I think I've resolved your bottleneck for you :)

Got to sleep to get the time of day to morning
Go to the photo studio, and click clients
According to the variables in your save, Vex should be available for her second shoot here
After doing that shoot, it should let you do the next Scene with Katie

Last edited:
Reactions: PTGames

LineageL2ad

May 5, 2021
PTGames well, now game says me that I catched a bug :D

Снимок экрана 2021-10-12 в 01.00.09.png

After "select Amy to model" I return back to home and viewed this screen.
Maybe this will be helpful for development)
Autosave in attachement
I use cheat for 1000$

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Turn futa content off and you see it a single time at the time it asks if you want it on or not and you'll never see it again after that.
It's what I have done as soon as I have been given the opportunity.

I don't like this kind of content, so avoiding seeing it entirely seems perfect to me. And even more so if there is no more reference to it from choosing to avoid it. :)

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
It's what I have done as soon as I have been given the opportunity.

I don't like this kind of content, so avoiding seeing it entirely seems perfect to me. And even more so if there is no more reference to it from choosing to avoid it. :)
Unfortunately as it's tied into Amy's story so natively, there's no real way to avoid it forever. Players need to have that initial choice to be informed on what the entirety of Amy's storyline will be for the foreseeable future.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Unfortunately as it's tied into Amy's story so natively, there's no real way to avoid it forever. Players need to have that initial choice to be informed on what the entirety of Amy's storyline will be for the foreseeable future.
As long as the MC remains friends with Amy and doesn't go further in the relationship, perfect for me.

For me the important thing is that the MC doesn't participate in any futa scene (although we can avoid seeing it), and if possible neither does any LI. In any case if the remaining futa content (beyond Amy) can be completely avoided, the better.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames I thought that last bug crashed my walkthrough(

I collect all photoset, but Amber doesn't appeared.
Savefile:

maybe this will be useful too)
Your weekly income is only $95 for some reason. I'm not sure how you managed to do that, as I just tested myself and played through until I had done all the photoshoots you've done and it gets to $100, which is what triggers Amber to find the studio. If you know how to open console, use "webincome = 100" and that should fix it after you sleep.

LineageL2ad

May 5, 2021
Your weekly income is only $95 for some reason. I'm not sure how you managed to do that, as I just tested myself and played through until I had done all the photoshoots you've done and it gets to $100, which is what triggers Amber to find the studio. If you know how to open console, use "webincome = 100" and that should fix it after you sleep.
Ok, I'll try, thx)
On prev page I post save, after which I have this bug)

Oct 15, 2017
Right, I think I've resolved your bottleneck for you :)

Got to sleep to get the time of day to morning
Go to the photo studio, and click clients
According to the variables in your save, Vex should be available for her second shoot here
After doing that shoot, it should let you do the next Scene with Katie
Well, whatever it is, that's not working. No one in Clients or Friends, morning or otherwise. Tried every day at every time. I've "impregnated" Vex a few "weeks" ago and still keep checking, she just never becomes available as a Client.

Anyone got a save they can share since mine seems to be irreparably stuck?

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
Ah, so Vee is impregnated, not Vex - that's the fairy. Vee will be along later. I don't have a save, but you can either use the console or a save editor to change the following:

vexmodel to 2
increase cash by 100,
increase webincome by 30
increase studioprogress by 1

KevorkianPHD

Dec 4, 2017
This might not be the place to ask, but....

Has anyone had their in game renpy animations twitch and never finish the animation?

I updated my graphics card to a 3080 and now my renpy games dont play animations anymore :( Any help?

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
This might not be the place to ask, but....

Has anyone had their in game renpy animations twitch and never finish the animation?

I updated my graphics card to a 3080 and now my renpy games dont play animations anymore :( Any help?
My 2070 plays the anims perfectly: which means that your GC is not as good as mine. But being a veritable saint I’m willing switch cards with you, I can live without those pesky anims anyway.

more seriously, it sounds like you’re missing a codec.

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
im having a problem to continue with the game all the hints are " i should continue the other characters storylines"
only amber have " ive not met her yet maybe i will if i progress my photography carrer" i alredy done all the possibles photos with amy katie and serena (i thinks so) but nothing changes... someone can help me?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
im having a problem to continue with the game all the hints are " i should continue the other characters storylines"
only amber have " ive not met her yet maybe i will if i progress my photography carrer" i alredy done all the possibles photos with amy katie and serena (i thinks so) but nothing changes... someone can help me?
Have you uploaded all the photoshoots?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes