mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I don't have experience looking through the code I do know how to open up the files I just don't know where to actually find the code I want these are the one's I'm missing do you remember where they are View attachment 1447260
The simple way .. is once you have unren-ed the files (you need the stuff in archive.rpa file). Each one has a number (for example, first one is secret1) then secret2, etc. On your screen example, you are missing secret2 and secret4 on the top line. Since I dont know what page this is, once you go to the next page, you need to start with the next number in the sequence. Start counting the ones you are missing. The example I will talk about "secret4". Did a search and found that secret4 is defined in mcroom_day in the house_screens.rpy file. The line is:
imagebutton auto "gui/secrets/secretlocs/secret4_loc_%s.png" pos (62, 833) focus_mask True action Call("secret4_find")

So now you know it is in the MC room - during the daytime. You can go to the gmae/gui/secrets/secretlocs directory, and find the secret4_loc_idle and secret4_loc_hover file. You can see what it looks like when you open them and then look for the MC room for something that looks like that. Technically you can find it based on the position (62, 833) being x,y pixel in location (62 pixels in from the top left, and 833 pixels down, so basically near bottom left of the room).

The other simple way to do it is to just do "$ secret4 = 1" from the console and you got it :)

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The simple way .. is once you have unren-ed the files (you need the stuff in archive.rpa file). Each one has a number (for example, first one is secret1) then secret2, etc. On your screen example, you are missing secret2 and secret4 on the top line. Since I dont know what page this is, once you go to the next page, you need to start with the next number in the sequence. Start counting the ones you are missing. The example I will talk about "secret4". Did a search and found that secret4 is defined in mcroom_day in the house_screens.rpy file. The line is:
imagebutton auto "gui/secrets/secretlocs/secret4_loc_%s.png" pos (62, 833) focus_mask True action Call("secret4_find")

So now you know it is in the MC room - during the daytime. You can go to the gmae/gui/secrets/secretlocs directory, and find the secret4_loc_idle and secret4_loc_hover file. You can see what it looks like when you open them and then look for the MC room for something that looks like that. Technically you can find it based on the position (62, 833) being x,y pixel in location (62 pixels in from the top left, and 833 pixels down, so basically near bottom left of the room).

The other simple way to do it is to just do "$ secret4 = 1" from the console and you got it :)
it's the very last page they weren't numbered so I'll count from the bottom all that coding stuff is so confusing It'll take some time for me to work it out also thanks for helping

after some time looking it's far to confusing I have no idea how to read code I'll probably just have to wait till another mod for the secrets comes out I've been everywhere and at different times and can't find them anywhere

Last edited:
Reactions: mordred93

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a plot hole, rather a mistake of some missed dialogue on my part I have planned, but totally forgotten to implement. So yeah, the story currently makes no sense. I'll have to sort that out next update.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You have a rather big oops in the game story. Meg trusts the MC, and tells him that her mother was killed, when working as a doctor. Yet, her mother shows up, and almost kills the MC?? NO. This is a plot hole the size of Rosebud. ( If you didn't get the reference, it is from Citizen Kane.)
When I was an 18 year old, I asked Orson Welles two questions about that movie. When he heard them, he put down his drink, and walked out.
The questions were these: Was there anyone else in the house when the Charles Foster Kane died, or any recording devices running? No, was his answer
The second question was this: Then how does anyone know what his last words were?
Long winded, I know, but the point is this; Your mom can't be dead if she tries to kill your boyfriend.
And yes, I thought about her fibbing to him about it. but I think at the time that she told him, she trusted him enough to tell the truth.
Could help but think, "I expect that the real-life "rosebud" was probably not very big at all."

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Not a plot hole, rather a mistake of some missed dialogue on my part I have planned, but totally forgotten to implement. So yeah, the story currently makes no sense. I'll have to sort that out next update.
Since we know Demons can appear as females or futas (and presumably males too but why would we want that, lol?), and since the female and futa demons we've met so far use feminine pro-nouns, it seems perfectly possible to retcon that statement as a reference to her other mother.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Since we know Demons can appear as females or futas (and presumably males too but why would we want that, lol?), and since the female and futa demons we've met so far use feminine pro-nouns, it seems perfectly possible to retcon that statement as a reference to her other mother.
That is what i was thinking too.

Oct 15, 2017
OK, I'm really, really stuck and getting frustrated. This is the third update in a row that I can't progress Katie at all. She's permanently stuck on the hint: "I should do more photoshoots at the studio." I am so sick of going through every day of the week at the studio, morning/afternoon/evening and there's nothing. I've done this all seven days. I have all of the side-character shoots except the very bottom left of the last row. Main characters, Katie has one left ? and Meg has two left ?... How the actual fuck do I make these shoots trigger?

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
OK, I'm really, really stuck and getting frustrated. This is the third update in a row that I can't progress Katie at all. She's permanently stuck on the hint: "I should do more photoshoots at the studio." I am so sick of going through every day of the week, morning/afternoon/evening and there's nothing. I've done this all seven days. I have all of the side-character shoots except the very bottom left of the last row. Main characters, Katie has one left ? and Meg has two left ?... How the actual fuck do I make these shoots trigger?
Meg's are pretty interwoven with her story, so just try moving forward with her.
In general, the game somewhat regularly tries to sync up the characters to avoid (most of) the continuity breaks you can get in sandbox games. On the flip side, that means you're often stuck progressing one particular character you may have been neglecting so far.

Oct 15, 2017
Meg, Serena, and Amber are all blocked as of this update, waiting for me to progress Katie's storyline (well, Meg says progress Serena, technically, but Serena needs me to progress Katie, so same thing). Claire and Amy are finished. Last two updates I believe I was able to finish everyone else but Katie, stuck on the same hint. Now, as of this update, three other characters are blocked.

Meg's are pretty interwoven with her story, so just try moving forward with her.
In general, the game somewhat regularly tries to sync up the characters to avoid (most of) the continuity breaks you can get in sandbox games. On the flip side, that means you're often stuck progressing one particular character you may have been neglecting so far.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Meg, Serena, and Amber are all blocked as of this update, waiting for me to progress Katie's storyline (well, Meg says progress Serena, technically, but Serena needs me to progress Katie, so same thing). Claire and Amy are finished. Last two updates I believe I was able to finish everyone else but Katie, stuck on the same hint. Now, as of this update, three other characters are blocked.
It may help if you say where you are stuck, what does it say you have to do with Katie?

Oct 15, 2017
It may help if you say where you are stuck, what does it say you have to do with Katie?
I guess you missed the entire first half of the exchange my reply was replying to?
" OK, I'm really, really stuck and getting frustrated. This is the third update in a row that I can't progress Katie at all. She's permanently stuck on the hint: "I should do more photoshoots at the studio." I am so sick of going through every day of the week, morning/afternoon/evening and there's nothing. I've done this all seven days. I have all of the side-character shoots except the very bottom left of the last row. Main characters, Katie has one left ? and Meg has two left ?... How the actual fuck do I make these shoots trigger? "

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I guess you missed the entire first half of the exchange my reply was replying to?
" OK, I'm really, really stuck and getting frustrated. This is the third update in a row that I can't progress Katie at all. She's permanently stuck on the hint: "I should do more photoshoots at the studio." I am so sick of going through every day of the week, morning/afternoon/evening and there's nothing. I've done this all seven days. I have all of the side-character shoots except the very bottom left of the last row. Main characters, Katie has one left ? and Meg has two left ?... How the actual fuck do I make these shoots trigger? "
Sounds like you may have faulty install, only advice I can give is to redownload and try again.

Oct 15, 2017
If it's stuck at the exact same place then yes, absolutely, or have you been able to progress Katie's story some in those 3 updates?

May have to delete everything, including your persistent save file and start 100% anew
Oof. Fuck that. Oh well. I'm absolutely not regrinding the entire game from square one. Even Katie isn't hot enough for that bullshit. If anyone wants to share a recent save file, that'd be much appreciated!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
OK, I'm really, really stuck and getting frustrated. This is the third update in a row that I can't progress Katie at all. She's permanently stuck on the hint: "I should do more photoshoots at the studio." I am so sick of going through every day of the week at the studio, morning/afternoon/evening and there's nothing. I've done this all seven days. I have all of the side-character shoots except the very bottom left of the last row. Main characters, Katie has one left ? and Meg has two left ?... How the actual fuck do I make these shoots trigger?
If you posted your save maybe someone could tell you what you're doing wrong.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes