Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Claire's club disappeared from map. And one hint is left - find amber at club in evening. There is bug? How I solve this problem? I update game, but club doesn't exists(

upd: reread previos posts - all images added into portfolio. I need to start game again and not add photo to portfolio to fix this? Or what I need to do?

my map looks like this:
View attachment 1444878
You should probably upload your save file if you want help with it.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
any mods or cheats ?
No real need for one. The PC in your room has a '?' section that kinda tells you what you need to do. And do Photo Shoots when you can (visit the Photo Studio daily when you do not have anything else to do and see if any shoots are scheduled). Post the images to the Internet - Money will build up... You can find your way once it gets going.

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but there's a bug/typo that makes Secret #53 impossible to get if you progress too far with Claire. Line 85 of houseroom_labels.rpy has one of the conditions to get it as "claireprogress == 40" (should be >=).

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fixed bugs/typos, ty :)

Claire's club disappeared from map. And one hint is left - find amber at club in evening. There is bug? How I solve this problem? I update game, but club doesn't exists(

upd: reread previos posts - all images added into portfolio. I need to start game again and not add photo to portfolio to fix this? Or what I need to do?

my map looks like this:
View attachment 1444878
Might be a stupid question, but you are checking the map in the evening right? As that screenshot is in the afternoon.

and please make the secret images easier to find these last 4 are so hard I can't find them anywhere
But that'd be no fun if you could find them easily :p

Not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but there's a bug/typo that makes Secret #53 impossible to get if you progress too far with Claire. Line 85 of houseroom_labels.rpy has one of the conditions to get it as "claireprogress == 40" (should be >=).
Thanks! Not sure how I missed that for so long, fixed now :)

LineageL2ad

May 5, 2021
PTGames
Might be a stupid question, but you are checking the map in the evening right? As that screenshot is in the afternoon.
Yes, of course, every day)
Снимок экрана 2021-10-10 в 17.13.12.png
If you suggest me, where I can find save, I will attach savefile

UPD: after some googling I found way.
Save in attached file:

Last edited:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames

Yes, of course, every day)
View attachment 1445922
If you suggest me, where I can find save, I will attach savefile

UPD: after some googling I found way.
Save in attached file:
You haven't used console to progress Amy's storyline by any chance have you? You're at a progress point with her you shouldn't be able to get to without doing the event the game is steering you towards with the other characters.

LineageL2ad

May 5, 2021
You haven't used console to progress Amy's storyline by any chance have you? You're at a progress point with her you shouldn't be able to get to without doing the event the game is steering you towards with the other characters.
No, I don't know how even open console to use (

All that I done - making a lot of photo of everyone, while waiting response from amber(she must reply on email after she does something) - but when I go to gym after some time, I found line and this line says something about amber. I don't understand - It was planned or not, because i wait email from amber. And after that, if I undertand correctly, some events at club started. I didn't understand, it's normal or not and continue to play game.

To be honest, I restart today game completely and going to try to avoid this error.
Maybe in new version this problem was fixed.
Sorry for interruption and thx for fast replay!
I thought it's a common situation(like as in another games)

If this error will be returned back, I'll notice you here)

Upd: I buyed all items even if they are not required. First group of items and second group of items. I bought without using cheats, just by collecting every week payment from photo. At start I tried to finish Amy route, then Claire, then Amber and Katy. Maybe this facts are important :unsure:

Last edited:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
No, I don't know how even open console to use (

All that I done - making a lot of photo of everyone, while waiting response from amber(she must reply on email after she does something) - but when I go to gym after some time, I found line and this line says something about amber. I don't understand - It was planned or not, because i wait email from amber. And after that, if I undertand correctly, some events at club started. I didn't understand, it's normal or not and continue to play game.

To be honest, I restart today game completely and going to try to avoid this error.
Maybe in new version this problem was fixed.
Sorry for interruption and thx for fast replay!
I thought it's a common situation(like as in another games)

If this error will be returned back, I'll notice you here)

Upd: I buyed all items even if they are not required. First group of items and second group of items. I bought without using cheats, just by collecting every week payment from photo. At start I tried to finish Amy route, then Claire, then Amber and Katy. Maybe this facts are important :unsure:

Let me know how you get on with a new play through, I honestly have no idea what may have happened to your previous save. I'd recommend trying to focus on each girl evenly, instead of pushing forward with just one.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes