lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Without looking right now due to time, even so. I gave you the status. There is no possible way regardless to even interact with any characters beyond Kate to do photoshoots. And for Kate earlier this evening with new update I visited Kate multiple times in house at all times periods, kitchen, couch and bedroom doing all actions.

So there is a bug period if you are saying Amber's progress status is incorrect. But I will check and let you know when I get the chance very soon.

Oh and I deleted the old version after I downloaded the new version and placing saves in new version. So I no longer have any other files but my save files...
Upload your save file, I (and/or someone more knowledgable) will be able to take a look and see if it's a coding issue.

BTW, you don't need to move your save files, they're stored in AppData so transfer across automatically. Hope that saves you some effort next time :)

muffinman69

Sep 29, 2021
Quickly I just loaded the save.

1. I did not complete all photosessions. But note progress status - absolutely no way to continue with all players but Kate and Amber. You will not the progress message says "Continue with other characters."

Now, I understand why you implemented this message - naturally to move on to other players to progress. And I understand that now (after weeks since playing)

2, So I figured out the problem - and note I would consider this a bad design flaw...

I would have never done unless you literally told me to "check photoshoots." Why?
A) I am playing the game for the story and events. As a player I am focused on that, I already saw the photoshoots and I rarely go to relook at animation events or photos. That is not a priority nor as a player am I innately by intuition going to check that.
B) The photoshoots 'replays' or galleries therefore are intuitively secondary and not something one is going to "check" by any natural inclination. People are simply going to miss it in long stretches of game between photoshoots! YET I understand their implementation that player is required to "upload them." I have a solution - read below.

Here's WAS THE PROBLEM: So because you mentioned the photoshoots I did just load up the save and check.

NOTE (this is not a factor though of problem):I did not complete all photoshoots, Amy 3 left; Claire 4; Kate 3, Serena 4. Logically I would assume that I of course would not complete all these at this point of game, nor does it matter.

Amber status was what it was. Yet when I checked her photosessions, there was 1 "uploaded session" and a box with a plus sign. I had to click on the plus sign to "upload."

Here is the the DESIGN PROBLEM: After a photoshoot is done, you really should consider implement one of these options or add them in your next update:

After a photoshoot is done, it is a far better idea to either have them uploaded automatically or prompt player to do so.

It is absolutely crucial that this is done, because without the game will eventually stall, even hours later (and player will scratch their head, and last thing to think of is go 3 screens deep in computer and note a plus icon!). And a player has to 1. login computer. 2. Go to photoshoots page. 3. AND THEN actually click on the right girl and notice that they have to click the + icon to upload!!!!

A player is not constantly taking photoshoots are they? No. These are progress points marked done very periodically.

Lastly,

I don't have time right now but I will probably play the game in 24 hours and see if the game continues progression. Honestly I thought it was done awaiting update. There was no clue or reminder that I have to go 3 clicks in my computer and hit an icon. I obviously did it before to upload other sessions,but guess what I naturally forgot and much later after hours when game stalled, it very difficult to remember.

This is not a player or file fault. It's simply a design fault. And I am glad to help point this out!

Absolutely I would just recommend that LOGIC: IF a photoshoot upload is pending THEN make a short sequence or dialogue box stating MC is now uploading the photoshoot next time they access their computer! Simple. I have seen other games do this exact thing. Otherwise the problem I had occur and it's tedious and frustrating as hell!

So it was just a matter of AMBER'S photoshoot not being uploaded YET. Again, I emphasize that I course did this before for other photoshoots but for whatever reason I did not for Amber. This is likely to keep happening for players that after a photoshoot unless they are reminded to immediately upload it or have the computer remind them next time they go on it, or have an automatic sequence to do it.

But still I need to play test to see if my theory is right that this was in fact the problem entirely and that the game will progress. (Probably a 99.9% chance)

I'll report later as mentioned.

Last edited:

muffinman69

Sep 29, 2021
PS. Lengthy crucial last post. I just edited it to make it clear. Hope you get the idea. I'm off respond back soon enough after playing a bit.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Quickly I just loaded the save.

1. I did not complete all photosessions. But note progress status - absolutely no way to continue with all players but Kate and Amber. You will not the progress message says "Continue with other characters."

Now, I understand why you implemented this message - naturally to move on to other players to progress. And I understand that now (after weeks since playing)

2, So I figured out the problem - and note I would consider this a bad design flaw...

I would have never done unless you literally told me to "check photoshoots." Why?
A) I am playing the game for the story and events. As a player I am focused on that, I already saw the photoshoots and I rarely go to relook at animation events or photos. That is not a priority nor as a player am I innately by intuition going to check that.
B) The photoshoots 'replays' or galleries therefore are intuitively secondary and not something one is going to "check" by any natural inclination. People are simply going to miss it in long stretches of game between photoshoots! YET I understand their implementation that player is required to "upload them." I have a solution - read below.

Here's WAS THE PROBLEM: So because you mentioned the photoshoots I did just load up save and check.

NOTE (this is not a factor though of problem):I did not complete all photoshoots, Amy 3 left; Claire 4; Kate 3, Serena 4. Logically I would assume that I of course would not complete all these at this point of game, nor does it matter.

Amber status was what it was. Yet when I checked her photosessions, there was 1 "uploaded session" and a box with a plus sign. I had to click on the plus sign to "upload."

Here is the the DESIGN PROBLEM: After a photoshoot is done, you really should consider implement one of these options or add them in your next update:

After a photoshoot is done, it is a far better idea to either have them uploaded automatically or prompt player to do so.

It is absolutely crucial that this is done, because without the game stall. And a player has to 1. login computer. 2. Go to photoshoots page. 3. AND THEN actually click on the right girl and notice that they have to click the + icon to upload!!!!

A player is not constantly taking photoshoots are they? No. These are progress points marked done very periodically.

Lastly,

I don't have time right now but I will probably play the game in 24 hours and see if the game continues progression. Honestly I thought it was done awaiting update. There was no clue or reminder that I have to go 3 clicks in my computer and hit an icon. I obviously did it before to upload other sessions,but guess what I naturally forgot and much later after hours when game stalled, it very difficult to remember.

This is not a player or file fault. It's simply a design fault. And I am glad to help point this out!

Absolutely I would just recommend that LOGIC: IF a photoshoot upload is pending THEN make a short sequence or dialogue box stating MC is now uploading the photoshoot next time they access their computer! Simple. I have seen other games do this exact thing. Otherwise the problem I had occur and it's tedious and frustrating as hell!

So it was just a matter of AMBER'S photoshoot not being uploaded YET. Again, I emphasize that I course did this before for other photoshoots but for whatever reason I did not for Amber. This is likely to keep happening for players that after a photoshoot unless they are reminded to immediately upload it or have the computer remind them next time they go on it, or have an automatic sequence to do it.

But still I need to play test to see if my theory is right that this was in fact the problem entirely and that the game will progress. (Probably a 99.9% chance)

I'll report later as mentioned.
You are shown, after the very first photoshoot with Katie, that the pictures need to be uploaded in order for MC to make money from them; it should therefore be obvious that other photoshoots need to be uploaded and, as you yourself admit, you had uploaded other photoshoots so the blame is entirely yours.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I would really like to know are there plans to add sex sound effects in this game like moaning at least? I know some ppl don't like it but I really feel it brings the scene to life and for those that don't like it they can always mute it but I can't add it in.;)

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PS. Lengthy crucial last post. I just edited it to make it clear. Hope you get the idea. I'm off respond back soon enough after playing a bit.
Ok, not going to quote your posts as they're quite long, but I will respond to some important points.

First, you asked if the game ended, so I told you that you were indeed missing content (as in there was more to do) not that you were missing files. Otherwise I would have said missing files. Not sure why you took that as some kind of personal attack on your intelligence.

Second, the hint does in fact tell you to continue with photoshoots. Additionally, the first photoshoot you do in the game tells you that you need to upload photoshoots to the computer. That's a thing you have to do after every single shoot and something you have done yourself since you had got every other shoot unlocked. Why you'd expect the game to suddenly change and not need you to do that I don't know.

Third, the hint system clearly spells out how to progress, yet when I pointed out you were missing something, you blamed it on me and a code issue. When in fact it was a player issue. It's not a design issue since, as I've just said, the game teaches you to upload photoshoots and the hint tells you how to progress. If it says "continue photoshoots" and you can't find one, most players would check the photoshoots.

Fourth, I have no issue with criticism and feedback, but have some humility as a player when giving it. You instantly assumed the problem was with the code and my game (and frankly were quite rude about it), then when you later found it was YOU missing someone, you then tried to dismiss it as a design issue instead of just going "Woops, I screwed up, my bad".

Five, with the number of photoshoots in the game, adding in checks to see if you're missing one and then adding dialogue to remind you that you need to upload it or something would be a huge pain in the ass and frankly unnecessary.

Six, your replies and suggestions are quite scattershot and hard to understand. Other than make photoshoots upload automatically, which would take away one of the key gameplay loops that was clearly designed to work the way it does (taking away the uploading part would actually save me a tonne of dev work, it's not there just for fun), it's quite hard to understand what it is that you're suggesting. Especially as you still seem to blame the game rather than just admitting you missed something.

Finally, as I said, you weren't at the end of the game, you have indeed missed a bunch of content that you should now be able to access. Although as you said before that my response (trying to help you) put you off the idea of playing, this response likely will realllllly put you off playing. On the off chance it doesn't though, I hope you enjoy the rest of the game :)

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I would really like to know are there plans to add sex sound effects in this game like moaning at least? I know some ppl don't like it but I really feel it brings the scene to life and for those that don't like it they can always mute it but I can't add it in.;)
Possibly, once the game is complete, but it's not something I want to add right now. Mostly because moaning often feels super forced and generic in games, not to mention it gives voices to characters that currently players are free to decide how they sound themselves. If someone imagines Amber with a cute voice, then suddenly hears a moan that sounds completely different, it can ruin the immersion for them. It's the sort of thing you should add from the start or not at all imo.

Also adding it in now would be a lot of work and time that I'd rather spend on making new content instead of working on older stuff. Sorry if this isn't the response you wanted to hear, but I thought I'd explain why it's not planned.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Possibly, once the game is complete, but it's not something I want to add right now. Mostly because moaning often feels super forced and generic in games, not to mention it gives voices to characters that currently players are free to decide how they sound themselves. If someone imagines Amber with a cute voice, then suddenly hears a moan that sounds completely different, it can ruin the immersion for them. It's the sort of thing you should add from the start or not at all imo.

Also adding it in now would be a lot of work and time that I'd rather spend on making new content instead of working on older stuff. Sorry if this isn't the response you wanted to hear, but I thought I'd explain why it's not planned.
Well, thank you for letting me know. Of course, I would like that added and maybe some others would too but you said you might add it when it's finished I really hope you do but as you said it's not going to be done for the reasons you gave and I get it thanks again. (y)

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
At some point in game, it tells to practice magic with/on friends but i could not find any option to practice it. Is it for another update??? If not then what do i have to do?????

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
At some point in game, it tells to practice magic with/on friends but i could not find any option to practice it. Is it for another update??? If not then what do i have to do?????
That'll be in future updates.

any cheats for 17? Didn't see them updated in main post,left off at 16,thanks
No cheats yet, they'll be released for $5 Patrons/subscribers with the public release.

Reactions: Legend 123

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lunars Chosen [v0.17 Patreon] [PTGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,97 GB / 705 MB - LunarsChosen-0.17Patreon-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,94 GB / 671 MB - LunarsChosen-0.17Patreon-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
PTGames

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it apart from a few misplaced commas here and there but I don't care about those :)

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes