BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
I've got a feeling that the last secret image is bugged/missing for me (#68). I'm using the star replacement-mod, so it should be pretty obvious, but I can't find it. Any pointers?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I've got a feeling that the last secret image is bugged/missing for me (#68). I'm using the star replacement-mod, so it should be pretty obvious, but I can't find it. Any pointers?
I just checked, it works for me :) No hints though, otherwise they wouldn't be secrets!

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
I found it now, after progressing an event or two further into the story.
Looks very nice, she's a fine lady.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
I found the little gem of a scene with Vee in Serena's workshop, and I really hope that
a) there's a part 2 with her, and
b) there's more far-reaching consequences to it, as it seems-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways... Vee is best girl and you can't change my mind.

muffinman69

Sep 29, 2021
Question if anyone knows. I played version 0.16 until it seemed the game was dead end and needing the update. So I just continued with version 0.17 and there is no change or additions whatsoever. Same dead end. Every single character still says "I should continue with other characters storylines" except Amber who still says "I should wait for Amber to check out that photostudio. I should look for photoshoot opportunities with the other girls while I wait for Amber."

Well I literally clicked everything, tediously I believe that I checked out every single location or available action for each time slot, and of course each action for each character repeatedly for each character. And 2-3 weeks just passed with me eventually sleeping all day.I also checked the 'About' to make sure I was on upgraded version.

What gives. Extremely annoying! Any help would be appreciated. Checked changelog and no data. And literally while archive size is larger, nothing is happening.

Last edited:

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Question if anyone knows. I played version 0.16 until it seemed the game was dead end and needing the update. So I just continued with version 0.17 and there is no change or additions whatsoever. Same dead end. Every single character still says "I should continue with other characters storylines" except Amber who still says "I should wait for Amber to check out that photostudio. I should look for photoshoot opportunities with the other girls while I wait for Amber."

Well I literally clicked everything, tediously I believe that I checked out every single location or available action for each time slot, and of course each action for each character repeatedly for each character. And 2-3 weeks just passed with me eventually sleeping all day.I also checked the 'About' to make sure I was on upgraded version.

What gives. Extremely annoying! Any help would be appreciated. Checked changelog and no data. And literally while archive size is larger, nothing is happening.
You're missing a bunch of content. Amber checking out the photostudio is quite early game. You've missed a photoshoot somewhere. I can't find it right now, but somewhere in the last few pages, someone posted an image showing which photoshoots you need to continue.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

You're missing a bunch of content. Amber checking out the photostudio is quite early game. You've missed a photoshoot somewhere. I can't find it right now, but somewhere in the last few pages, someone posted an image showing which photoshoots you need to continue.
Lunars Amber help.png

muffinman69

Sep 29, 2021
Without looking right now due to time, even so. I gave you the status. There is no possible way regardless to even interact with any characters beyond Kate to do photoshoots. And for Kate earlier this evening with new update I visited Kate multiple times in house at all times periods, kitchen, couch and bedroom doing all actions.

So there is a bug period if you are saying Amber's progress status is incorrect. But I will check and let you know when I get the chance very soon.

Oh and I deleted the old version after I downloaded the new version and placing saves in new version. So I no longer have any other files but my save files...

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes