PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Stuck trying to take Katie to visit Serena on Saturday afternoon. Anyone know how to get past?
You should just be able to talk to Katie to go, is the option not there?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lunars Chosen [v0.16.1 Public] [PTGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,82 GB / 661 MB - LunarsChosen-0.16.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,79 GB / 627 MB - LunarsChosen-0.16.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

Update Patch v0.16 Patreon to v0.16.1 Public (Original / Compressed)

Copy/extract the content of the attached archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
The last updates had very little progress in my game and now almost all characters hints say continue other storylines. Have no progress with Amber and I'm stuck. What am I missing? I either have no reason to visit the characters or only able to have some fun.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
The last updates had very little progress in my game and now almost all characters hints say continue other storylines. Have no progress with Amber and I'm stuck. What am I missing? I either have no reason to visit the characters or only able to have some fun.
What character doesn't give you "continue with other characters" and what is the hint?

Nostraclamus

May 12, 2020
What character doesn't give you "continue with other characters" and what is the hint?
I dunno about them but I'm stuck as well. Amy's hint says talk to Serena about help with the drug dealer, Amber's hint says wait for her to check out the studio, and everyone else says continue with other characters. I don't get an option to ask Serena for help anywhere. I've done three photoshoots with Claire and Serena, four with Katie, two with Amber, and none with Amy. I've tried passing a whole week with no change. Seems like a softlock.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I dunno about them but I'm stuck as well. Amy's hint says talk to Serena about help with the drug dealer, Amber's hint says wait for her to check out the studio, and everyone else says continue with other characters. I don't get an option to ask Serena for help anywhere. I've done three photoshoots with Claire and Serena, four with Katie, two with Amber, and none with Amy. I've tried passing a whole week with no change. Seems like a softlock.
Update your game, the earlier leak for this update was bugged at exactly that step.

Jul 20, 2020
I've reached a dead end and I believe that it's a bug. The Hints tell me that I need to take photos of a bunch of girls at the photostudio. The problem is that, no matter the day or the time of the day, there's no one there. In fact I don't even get the option to leave, like in the other places at the map. It's like the photostudio is stack at the Look around option of other locations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GPretorya

Sep 10, 2021
Help please. I started playing in Russian translate and input russian name, and since i moved on Eng later version my MC name dispay incorrect. Is there any whay to change input value? Because i didn't find it in save file

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I've reached a dead end and I believe that it's a bug. The Hints tell me that I need to take photos of a bunch of girls at the photostudio. The problem is that, no matter the day or the time of the day, there's no one there. In fact I don't even get the option to leave, like in the other places at the map. It's like the photostudio is stack at the Look around option of other locations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you taken all of Amy's photoshoots?

Last edited:

shyvhx

Mar 28, 2018
I can't or don't know how to do photoshoots.
All characters have 'I should continue the other characters storylines' except for Amber which has "I've not met her yet. Maybe I will if i progress my photography career'
I have the camera but I don't know how to start photoshootings with Katie.

Also how do I load another save? I copy pasted it into the saves folder but it doesnt do anything.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I can't or don't know how to do photoshoots.
All characters have 'I should continue the other characters storylines' except for Amber which has "I've not met her yet. Maybe I will if i progress my photography career'
I have the camera but I don't know how to start photoshootings with Katie.

Also how do I load another save? I copy pasted it into the saves folder but it doesnt do anything.
If you downloaded it from here, you need to delete the numbers at the start so it's just 1-1-LT1.save

As for photoshoots, talk to Katie on Sunday in her room to start her shoots. Do three with her (uploading each on to the computer to unlock the next) then other characters should become available.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes