Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
What happened to Amber's inheritance money?
One moment she has enough money to purchase Katie's home with barely a thought, and now she's about to be made homeless with barely any savings left?
I know women aren't known for being particularly frugal, but fuck me she has a serious spending problem :D

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
What happened to Amber's inheritance money?
One moment she has enough money to purchase Katie's home with barely a thought, and now she's about to be made homeless with barely any savings left?
I know women aren't known for being particularly frugal, but fuck me she has a serious spending problem :D
Just finish the current update, it'll be explained.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Maybe the question will seem strange, but is there a possibility in the future for the mc for some kind of permanent transformations? I mean, his female form is quite hot.

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
I am playing the newest build but the game is stuck i have done everything else quest wise but i cant get the option to buy the item to beat the drug dealer any ideas on what to try i have ran out

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I am playing the newest build but the game is stuck i have done everything else quest wise but i cant get the option to buy the item to beat the drug dealer any ideas on what to try i have ran out
Update the game, you're still on the leaked patreon build not the latest public release.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes