Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
You buy them from her when she is working in the pizza shop not her workshop.
Problem is, been trying for 2 weeks and she's not there, plus amber hasn't found the photo studio. Have done all photoshoots and all clues. all is left is buy crystal and amber photo studio

SkyfallcoopBR

Dec 7, 2020
Katie is the person you live with. Just go to her room on the weekend, usually afternoon or evening, not sure exactly.
Oh sorry, I want to talk about Amy, Sorry Sorry. I have the clothes and have posted all the photoshoots, also i`m stuck in the game because i only have amber to progress, and repeating, i never had photoshooted amy

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

V0.16 is now live for everyone! This includes the bugfix so if you've been stuck trying to get the crystal, you should now be able to purchase it once again!

Azazel_777

Jul 12, 2021
Can anyone explain what does incest patch do?...it replace the character relationship like mom to landlord or landlord to mom

jrosen

Feb 17, 2020
I am stuck on the part with amber she still hasn't found the photo studio what am I supposed to do I've done everything up until this point?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I am stuck on the part with amber she still hasn't found the photo studio what am I supposed to do I've done everything up until this point?
Do all the photoshoots available with other characters.

i have buyed the clothes, but i dont know how to start the photoshoots with amy, is in her appartment i dont know
i have tried all the things but ever ends in the part that i dont have any of the amy photos
Have you done the shoots with Katie in her room on Sunday? You need to do those before you get the option to do shoots with other characters. If you have, then you should be able to ask Amy to model for you in the gym.

SkyfallcoopBR

Dec 7, 2020
Do all the photoshoots available with other characters.

Have you done the shoots with Katie in her room on Sunday? You need to do those before you get the option to do shoots with other characters. If you have, then you should be able to ask Amy to model for you in the gym.
I have started with katie, the option to ask amy to model dont show up to me
anyone have a save with amy photoshoots? before the photo agency part

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I have started with katie, the option to ask amy to model dont show up to me
anyone have a save with amy photoshoots? before the photo agency part
How many have you done with Katie? And did you upload them to the PC after you did the shoot? The next shoot won't be available until you've uploaded the previous one.

SkyfallcoopBR

Dec 7, 2020
How many have you done with Katie? And did you upload them to the PC after you did the shoot? The next shoot won't be available until you've uploaded the previous one.
I have 3 psh with katie, 3 psh with serena, 3 psh with Claire and 2 psh with Amber
when a igo to the gym only have the option to make fun with amy and look around

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I have 3 psh with katie, 3 psh with serena, 3 psh with Claire and 2 psh with Amber
when a igo to the gym only have the option to make fun with amy and look around
Upload your save, I'll take a look.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes