qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Is all of the future lewd stuff going to be pics-only, unlike the beginning of the game? I'm really disappointed by the last updates and its cheap content.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I prefer huge amount of static visual gameplay content instead of a handful wonky animations any day. Most devs are spending their valuable time for animations instead of creating more content. Animations doesn't make magically a VN or a game superior. There are some games/VNs with high quality animations making good use of them and there others just doing animations for the sake of popularity and pressure with very underwhelming immersion breaking results.

Stop forcing devs for animations, devs who have the hardware and knowledge and can do that with ease are already doing it, go enjoy those games/VNs.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
In this save i didnt upload the second photo of amber, but i have tried many things in many days to take a photo of amy
You just need to continue Amy's storyline. Characters modelling opportunities unlock as you progress their stories.

Go to Serena in the afternoon, buy a crystal, confront the deal in the gym, then once you've done that, you'll get Amy's photoshoot. Continue everyone's storylines to get all their shoots.

Is all of the future lewd stuff going to be pics-only, unlike the beginning of the game? I'm really disappointed by the last updates and its cheap content.
Oh no, you're disappointed in the "cheap content" of this game that you play for free!? How will I ever live knowing I've let your entitled ass down :(

Animations are done when I have the time and when I feel they'll fit. At the moment, I'll happily admit I don't have the skill required to create my own animations from scratch, which is why I don't use them all that often as it'd just be repeating the same animation loops over and over, which is boring af.

I'm learning and do intend to add more animations in future, but frankly if the game is only interesting to you if it has animations, this isn't the game for you.

SkyfallcoopBR

Dec 7, 2020
You just need to continue Amy's storyline. Characters modelling opportunities unlock as you progress their stories.

Go to Serena in the afternoon, buy a crystal, confront the deal in the gym, then once you've done that, you'll get Amy's photoshoot. Continue everyone's storylines to get all their shoots.

Oh no, you're disappointed in the "cheap content" of this game that you play for free!? How will I ever live knowing I've let your entitled ass down :(

Animations are done when I have the time and when I feel they'll fit. At the moment, I'll happily admit I don't have the skill required to create my own animations from scratch, which is why I don't use them all that often as it'd just be repeating the same animation loops over and over, which is boring af.

I'm learning and do intend to add more animations in future, but frankly if the game is only interesting to you if it has animations, this isn't the game for you.
but this is saying that i have to progress in the other characters stories, and when i go to the pizza store in afternoon only says me to leave

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1628881246431.png

V0.16 is here! It contains a whole lot of new content, new story events, new secrets, new side events, new photoshoots, new things at the club and a whoooooole lot of bugfixes. Amy won the poll, so she has extra content compared to the others, but there's still plenty of story for the rest!

Reactions: JedahDohma

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
but this is saying that i have to progress in the other characters stories, and when i go to the pizza store in afternoon only says me to leave
Ah, you're playing the old broken version that was leaked here. Download the new version, which the OP has been updated with. Then go to Serena, buy the crystal and continue Amy's storyline.

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
Thank you for the update, spent hours not knowing it was a bug getting stuck at the gym drug guy lol.
Keep up the good work, wish I had cash to support.

Reactions: PTGames

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Okay I hate to ask things I'm sure have been asked several times but I'm stuck on every character and the comments I've read don't help-both Claire and Serena say to progress with the other characters storylines, Amy needs me to talk to Serena to deal with the dealer but as I understand it that's bugged for now and Katie's been stuck at Saturday sunbathing for weeks-and I've followed the do nothing twice then touch her butt thing, didn't work-can anyone at least help me get the ball rolling? Do I need to do photography to progress them? Did I fuck up literally everything somehow? Love this game so I don't just want to throw the hat in.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Okay I hate to ask things I'm sure have been asked several times but I'm stuck on every character and the comments I've read don't help-both Claire and Serena say to progress with the other characters storylines, Amy needs me to talk to Serena to deal with the dealer but as I understand it that's bugged for now and Katie's been stuck at Saturday sunbathing for weeks-and I've followed the do nothing twice then touch her butt thing, didn't work-can anyone at least help me get the ball rolling? Do I need to do photography to progress them? Did I fuck up literally everything somehow? Love this game so I don't just want to throw the hat in.
Ah, you're playing the old broken version that was leaked here. Download the new version, which the OP has been updated with. Then go to Serena, buy the crystal and continue Amy's storyline.
As the dev mentioned earlier today, there's a new version on the OP that should give you the green light in dealing with the gym's drug dealer. Try downloading that and see if it helps.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
so what are we missing in the horror/fantasy themed cast at this point?

Mummy "pun intended" :sneaky:
Werewolf
Creature from the black lagoon "though i get a vibe the swim instructor could fit the bill when it cums to aquatic life"
Ell the boat captian's got some scifi build up

Abbot and Costello "joke" XD

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
when the game opens up it has no sound and show no background and the v 16.1 is not there just blue lines then it close's
Unfortunately I have no idea what could be causing that. Try downloading the game again, maybe it got corrupted?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
when the game opens up it has no sound and show no background and the v 16.1 is not there just blue lines then it close's
If you can play other Ren'Py games without an issue then your download has corrupted files, redownload as said above. If you have issues with other games too then your PC/system is the problem, update your drivers, update your extraction tool (prefer 7zip).

Lastly if you're a newbie and by any chance trying to play the game directly from zip file without extracting the files, don't do that. First extract to a folder then try to play it.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes