neppyyy

Jun 26, 2020
Playing on android, game didn't update the older version but instead installed a new version. Saves doesn't seem compatible? Anything I might be doing wrong?
Edit: Saves not working was my bad, got it to work.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The game sounds good, and it has the tags that I like: romance and harem. But it also has some that I don't like: female domination, footjob, male domination (and futa, but I have read that is avoidable)

I have read that some of that content could not be skipped / avoided. Is it still like this? If so, nothing happens, I will look for another game and there will be no major problem.

Reactions: EJW

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
The game sounds good, and it has the tags that I like: romance and harem. But it also has some that I don't like: female domination, footjob, male domination (and futa, but I have read that is avoidable)

I have read that some of that content could not be skipped / avoided. Is it still like this? If so, nothing happens, I will look for another game and there will be no major problem.
Femdom and futa are both avoidable. I don't remember about the footjob. I think male domination can be avoided as well.

Reactions: BlasKyau

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi ! Nice update :)

But, for the first time ever, there are two secret images that I can't find.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can someone help me please? :)

EDIT : *sigh* I entered the cheat code to unlock them ! Usually the "star mode" is enough, but here it wasn't... I couldn't see the missing stars. I guess there is a legit way to unlock them but... Oh well...

Last edited:

mgmark

Jan 10, 2018
Hi ! Nice update :)

But, for the first time ever, there are two secret images that I can't find.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can someone help me please? :)

EDIT : *sigh* I entered the cheat code to unlock them ! Usually the "star mode" is enough, but here it wasn't... I couldn't see the missing stars. I guess there is a legit way to unlock them but... Oh well...
The first one I unlocked by playing the pairs game, the other i don't have either

Reactions: zh

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Why isn't this tagged as a kinetic novel..? Aside from the annoying sandbox elements there are literally no choices to be made, you just have to go through all of the content of every girl in a linear fashion. You don't even get to choose which girls you want to interact with.

• Haha
Reactions: Droidcat39

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
What the hell happen to my nav? am i the only one who have this issue?
it work just fine yesterday. o_O

i have pressed the nav button but nothing happens.
please some one help

edit: this happens after the kidnapping scene with darla.

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

MaineSteve

Aug 23, 2021
Well, I've gotten myself stuck. I'm playing 16.1 and have come to a point where the only hint doable is to have a photoshoot with Meg at the studio. She doesn't show in the Client or Friend list at the studio, and I can't seem to visit her. Amy and Claire are done, and Serena and Katie are dependent of my doing photoshoots. Any hints, folks?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Well, I've gotten myself stuck. I'm playing 16.1 and have come to a point where the only hint doable is to have a photoshoot with Meg at the studio. She doesn't show in the Client or Friend list at the studio, and I can't seem to visit her. Amy and Claire are done, and Serena and Katie are dependent of my doing photoshoots. Any hints, folks?
Some girls have more limited schedules than others, it's a bit annoying but try going a full week first and see if she shows up.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Try the studio morning, afternoon and evening.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes