OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Ah yes, I'm definitely milking the system by releasing fixes to the same tier that had legitimate access to the release, not pirated versions. I spend a huge amount of time talking to people and supporting the pirated versions, even though I have no obligation to do so, but I'm definitely just milking the system...
I am interested in your comment about pirated version. Using pirate copies sounds illegal behaviour. Sorry about that, I admit my quilt. In case I am having bug free final version I’m happy to pay for legal license from now on. In which sales platform is it available, perhaps in Steam?

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
I am interested in your comment about pirated version. Using pirate copies sounds illegal behaviour. Sorry about that, I admit my quilt. In case I am having bug free final version I’m happy to pay for legal license from now on. In which sales platform is it available, perhaps in Steam?
It's on Patreon, the same Patreon you were complaining about before, $10 a month gets you the game early. Or you could just wait about a week for the public release.

I feel like you're misunderstanding some things though, there is no "bug free final version", the game is actively being made, the dev isn't holding out on us with a better version behind a paywall. Either you pay for the patreon version to get the release early (or it gets leaked here) but it might have bugs because the patreon version is where those bugs are caught to be fixed, or you wait for the public version which is made after it is free of bugs.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
It's on Patreon, the same Patreon you were complaining about before, $10 a month gets you the game early. Or you could just wait about a week for the public release.

I feel like you're misunderstanding some things though, there is no "bug free final version", the game is actively being made, the dev isn't holding out on us with a better version behind a paywall. Either you pay for the patreon version to get the release early (or it gets leaked here) but it might have bugs because the patreon version is where those bugs are caught to be fixed, or you wait for the public version which is made after it is free of bugs.
This. Nothing is hidden behind a paywall for the game itself. Whatever version I post on Patreon, will eventually be released for free to the public by me. The pirated versions I spoke of are the Patreon early releases that other people leak on here and other websites. They often contain bugs which are then found and fixed before my public release.

So unfortunately when people release them, if there is a bug then I can only bugfix the Patreon version, I can't release it here as it would not only be unfair to Patrons who have paid, but it's actually also against Patreons ToS for me to release Patron only rewards. Which means that people playing the leaked versions have to wait to get the bugfix.

Pinkhaze2112

Mar 3, 2019
So i think im stuck, my only hint is i should wait for amber to check the studio, but ive went through weeks and nothing. I've done 4 photoshoots for amy, 3 for claire, katie, and serena, and 2 for amber. What do i do now?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
So i think im stuck, my only hint is i should wait for amber to check the studio, but ive went through weeks and nothing. I've done 4 photoshoots for amy, 3 for claire, katie, and serena, and 2 for amber. What do i do now?
There might be another photoshoot with Amy. If you complete that, the story should move forward.

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
How to progress from here where in amber hint it says wait for amber to check for studios , what I do now
and in amy see if serena could sell u something to help

how do I progress now ? PTGames

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
How to progress from here where in amber hint it says wait for amber to check for studios , what I do now

Make sure you're on the latest public version of the game. The Amy one you should just be able to buy a crystal from Serena in the Pizza place. As for Amber, pretty sure the hint says to do photoshoots with other girls, so make sure you've done all the available ones.

Reactions: sidsan

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

You require the following photoshoots to progress the studio

Lunars Amber help.png

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
how to get amy phototshot
Start by talking to Katie in the living room one evening to get the camera then talk to her in her room on Sunday evening. After that go to locations shown in the screenshots (Katie's room, pool, pizza place) and make sure you upload the images on the MC's PC

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Was suprised with the fact Amber had magic (she can turn invisible) but her jealous and greedy mother "stole it" from her via a magic ritual, just like she is trying to do with her inheritance.

Also surprised that Claire's sister knows about magic too. It seems everyone around Alex is involved with magic somehow, even before meeting him.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Was suprised with the fact Amber had magic (she can turn invisible) but her jealous and greedy mother "stole it" from her via a magic ritual, just like she is trying to do with her inheritance.

Also surprised that Claire's sister knows about magic too. It seems everyone around Alex is involved with magic somehow, even before meeting him.
Now I'm imagining a world full of magic users who all hide their powers in fear of how people would react, not knowing that like 3/4 of people are doing the exact same thing.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There sure are quite a few of them running around in this game. Plus fairies, demons, imps, vampires and all the hybrids born from mixed species relationships, like Serena.

odessa777

May 31, 2018
Ignorant question, how do you make the semitransparent line in a message? (for example to separate a text from a fan sig).

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes