PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I got past pizza dinner with Claire but now I'm stuck at another section lol. Hint tells me to wait for Amber to check out the photostudio, that I should take more photos of other girls while I do so. But since I can't proceed (or take photos) with Amy due to the drug dealer bug, does that mean I'm stuck for now until a newer version of the game is released?
It does I'm afraid, it'll be released on Friday :)

I've never heard push ups called press ups before. When I first read it, I thought they were gonna get on some sort of press machine, like leg pressing, or something. lol
Push ups is American. I am not American :p

Anyone knows the cheat code for v0.16?
There are none until the public released is out and the new ones are released to Patrons.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Push ups is American. I am not American :p
Obviously the case lol. Not sure where you're from, but I do know a cigarette is called a fag in other parts of the world. A fag in America is a totally different thing. Smoking a fag is not something you would do in public around these parts. lmao
Elevators = lifts
water fountains = bubblers
napkins = nappies
but, here a nappy is a diaper
lol

Reactions: PTGames

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Does anyone know who to contact with corrections to the inc. patch.rpy on lewdpatcher? There is for example a whole scene were Amber is speaking as "Amy".
Since no-one is answering, I'm wondering - should I just make the corrections myself and upload it here?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The patch isn't anything to do with me.
Definitely!
If the patch had anything to do with you, you would risk problems with Patreon. The i-patches, when they exist must always be third party endeavors.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
still not getting the scene in which the tip says see Amber in the bathroom in the evening, gone several weeks and Amber is never in the bathroom

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
still not getting the scene in which the tip says see Amber in the bathroom in the evening, gone several weeks and Amber is never in the bathroom
If I remember right it was (for me) all of a sudden and might have not been the evening - could have been afternoon. But I woke up every day, went to the photo studio and checked for people (was missing Meg and Darla...), then home, checked all rooms, napped, repeated the same process... all day, every day and finally I got the photos and the Amber bathroom scene (which was cool, btw). Good Luck!

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
If I remember right it was (for me) all of a sudden and might have not been the evening - could have been afternoon. But I woke up every day, went to the photo studio and checked for people (was missing Meg and Darla...), then home, checked all rooms, napped, repeated the same process... all day, every day and finally I got the photos and the Amber bathroom scene (which was cool, btw). Good Luck!
After moving in, Amber should always be in the bathroom on wednesday evening. Make sure you're checking HER bathroom, not the old one.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Ptgames already explained in the previous page. ;)
"There is a potential bug with a few secrets"
Not sure that tells me what the bug was. "a few secrets" doesn't tell me anything, unless it's referring to the secret images that can be found everywhere. And I didn't see a bug related to that.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes