uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Happened to me when I first Logged in with the new release. Was Night, so after a frustrating few minutes of not being able to click the NAV button and have it do anything, I slept. When I woke up the next morning, the NAV button worked again.
*shrugs*
good to know...thanks

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Happened to me when I first Logged in with the new release. Was Night, so after a frustrating few minutes of not being able to click the NAV button and have it do anything, I slept. When I woke up the next morning, the NAV button worked again.
*shrugs*
That is the solution, unfortunately there's a few instances of where you can take an action at night that pushes the time variable above what it should be and the game stops tracking it and so stops displaying the nav bar. But you should get a notice when that happens saying you've hit a bug and to sleep to fix it.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
That is the solution, unfortunately there's a few instances of where you can take an action at night that pushes the time variable above what it should be and the game stops tracking it and so stops displaying the nav bar. But you should get a notice when that happens saying you've hit a bug and to sleep to fix it.
Was not told anything. I always log out in my bedroom so it did not bite me too hard, I was able to sleep.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Damn, that double Amy scene was hot. Yet again makes me a little bit sad MC didn't receive a more ... fundamental makeover in the beginning.

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
bug with drug dealer lol Serena vanished "cant buy magical square for fight" to continue story all other finished... this bug should be fixed before in early stage of game not in the new updates of the game ..

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.16:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
bug with drug dealer lol Serena wanished "cant buy magical square for fight" to continue story all other finished... this bug should be fixed before in early stage of game not in the new updates of the game ..
i cant get the thing for beating the drug dealer because serena doesnt show up in her workshop or in the pizzeria.
I am having the same issue. I can not go farther in the game now because of it.....

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Are any of the 0.16 secrets unlocked via games in the PC? I'm having trouble with secrets 57, 58 and 63

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Does anyone know who to contact with corrections to the inc. patch.rpy on lewdpatcher? There is for example a whole scene were Amber is speaking as "Amy".

Seijikoujo

Jul 27, 2018
can´t deal with the drug dealer...
hints say ask serena but she isn´t available :-(
There is a way to skip the quest if youre used to use rpgm save editor.
If you upload your save to the website, you can modified a variable named "amyprogress" and just add one to the number then download the save and put it in your folder.
That will make you skip that quest entirely and you can continue if you dont mind

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

JBhun23

Jan 8, 2018
I'm stuck with Amy (and or Serena) I should get something to beat the drug dealer in the gym, as I saw in comments I should buy crystals from Serena, however I can't. When I go to Serena's place I can only leave or look around in her workshop, but I can't buy crystals.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'm stuck with Amy (and or Serena) I should get something to beat the drug dealer in the gym, as I saw in comments I should buy crystals from Serena, however I can't. When I go to Serena's place I can only leave or look around in her workshop, but I can't buy crystals.
Before you post asking about something, please try and read the last few posts in the thread to see if it's been answered. Literally the last post before yours is me addressing this issue.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes